• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

DMC - Fuck you : The game

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
1343905369585_zpsb45eedd9.png

So that horrid mess of a game comes out tomorrow.

Is anyone going to buy it?

If so, Please tell me.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I will not be picking that garbage up.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
sillydante_zpse2ec4e0f.png

Radio-GaGa-promo-queen-1245940_1024_768_zpsbfac7b6e.jpg

Oh good god.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
He's like a faggot who creeps in the corner and stares at you.

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake

Walking to put away dishes when page finishes loading. I see this douchebag and it scares the crap out of me. He looks like a failed cross between a emo and an asian. (Being part asian, I can say that.)

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
DMC was always crap anyways, this is simply the next step in its evolution to higher tiers of shit.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
I am a fan of Devil May Cry so I'm definitely not buying DMC. Maybe in a few years when it's on Steam sale for like $5.

What even were they thinking? Was Dante not cool enough? Was there not enough territory to explore in the games because I think they could have done more without rebooting.

Symlus

Sophisticated Snake
Checked out wikipedia. Apparently, it scored mid to low 80's in Metacritic depending on the console (85 for XBoX and 83 for PS3.)

Ranguvar

DMC was always crap anyways, this is simply the next step in its evolution to higher tiers of shit.
This man speaks the truth. I have played them all, and the only great one is 3. The first is ok, the second is shit, and the fourth is mediocre. Also, this reboot is not that bad from what I have seen and from what I played in the demo.

Judge Spear

This man speaks the truth. I have played them all, and the only great one is 3. The first is ok, the second is shit, and the fourth is mediocre. Also, this reboot is not that bad from what I have seen and from what I played in the demo.

This is how most people feel. Of course the original was boss when it was released, but today it's a bit dated. I think I can get past the style of the new one if the game is good, but I have to play it first before I judge it.

Ranguvar

This is how most people feel. Of course the original was boss when it was released, but today it's a bit dated. I think I can get past the style of the new one if the game is good, but I have to play it first before I judge it.
I kind of get the rage with this game. I felt the same about Max Payne 3 for a while, until I played it. The Max from MP3 is not the same person from the first two and the game's tone and feel was different from the other two, but the game itself is not bad.

Judge Spear

I kind of get the rage with this game. I felt the same about Max Payne 3 for a while, until I played it. The Max from MP3 is not the same person from the first two and the game's tone and feel was different from the other two, but the game itself is not bad.

I never played Max Payne so I wouldn't know.

I can kinda agree with people not wanting to play this for it's style change because I don't play Touhou for it's style even if I love shooters.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
this reboot is not that bad from what I have seen and from what I played in the demo.
This game so easy.

You can spam the same move over and over again and you would get an SSS rank for that alone.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Fuck you, you said?

[video=youtube;icOM7EIhlys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icOM7EIhlys[/video]

Judge Spear

This game so easy.

You can spam the same move over and over again and you would get an SSS rank for that alone.

...That just ruined it three quarters for me. If it's one thing I can't STAND it's when a game is piss easy. Are there harder difficulties? It's sad because there are some genuinely great level concepts. They're fucked by babying game design. That's a trend I'm seeing with a lot of series' lately.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Fuck you, you said?

[video=youtube;icOM7EIhlys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icOM7EIhlys[/video]
Wow. Woooow. Look how edgy Capcom is. So edgy they would literally give the fandom the proverbial finger. I'm not even a huge fan and that pissed me off.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Does it litterly fuck you?

Like rape?

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
NOPE. I respect White-Haired Dante too much to buy this pile of radioactive spider shit.