• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do any of you upload or create content on YouTube?

Nigel

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
I record random bits of gameplay of when I play different games on my PS4 and then I upload them to my channel on YouTube.

Anyone else here do that?

If so, link your content, I'd love to see it.

Nigel

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Cool! Checked your content and liked what I saw. Keep up the good work ^^

brawlingcastform

High Functioning Autism
So far, the only original ones I've done were trailer reactions, and footage of me defeating my lv. 50 Peach amiibo in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS.

Nigel

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Link your channel and I'll check it out ^-^

Nigel

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
You upload what you like. I like that ^-^

Nigel

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Howdy!

I make silly little live action movies.

Clicky this. Just uploaded a fresh one the other day. ^^

I looked at some of your videos and I found them really entertaining. How often do you upload because I'd like to see more!

AJ3035

Wolfy Dude
I looked at some of your videos and I found them really entertaining. How often do you upload because I'd like to see more!

Thank you! Right now I'm trying to push one out every two weeks.

College and life are getting in the way a bit, so it is making it just a tad bit difficult,

but hearing that you liked my silly stuff really puts me in the mood to make another!

Thanks again!

Nigel

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Thank you! Right now I'm trying to push one out every two weeks.

College and life are getting in the way a bit, so it is making it just a tad bit difficult,

but hearing that you liked my silly stuff really puts me in the mood to make another!

Thanks again!

I see but keep up the good and silly work! Curious to know what you have planned for the future as well so don't be afraid to PM me xP

AJ3035

Wolfy Dude
I see but keep up the good and silly work! Curious to know what you have planned for the future as well so don't be afraid to PM me xP

I'll do my best!

Sounds good, feel free to PM me too. Maybe we could share ideas and make the next blockbuster hit ^^.