• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Pyszka

Hello,
It's my first post so be gentle ;;

I have seen some cool dystopian videos on yt, and then I discovered "Dead Sound" and "Don't Feed Freaks"
(
)

I have several questions now xD
Are "Freaks" closed species?
Or maybe creator allow us to make our own one?
What kind of hybrid is that cute thing?
Did Furry Fandom somehow miss this animal?

I am thinking of writing a message to the author with these questions - mainly about the rules of this species.

Spitfire110

Bersaglieri
Well they are made by that animator for his little animated universe there.

As far as closed species? Probably not, but they definitely do belong to that animator. And its definitely not a hybrid but probably a mutant or evolution of something.

Pyszka

Well they are made by that animator for his little animated universe there.

As far as closed species? Probably not, but they definitely do belong to that animator. And its definitely not a hybrid but probably a mutant or evolution of something.

Soo, do you think It would be rude if I'll ask about make'ing my own 'freak'? ;-; Or better leave it alone? I don't know what to think about it.

Paws the Gryphon

*Technically* an Opinicus
It isn't rude to ask, it's polite, which is the opposite.

It is only rude to -assume- permission. ;)

Edit: Oh! I've seen this artist's stuff before (mainly Sharp Teeth). I had forgotten who it was, thanks for the reminder so I can actually follow this time. ;)

Kiiiiiiind of reminiscent of the Fallout universe's Deathclaws, just to a more mammal-ish degree. Well, at least in the face.

Last edited: