• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do anything demeaning today?

ForestFox91

can't dance
Well the topic says it all! Have you screamed like a little girl, accidentally grab someones ass, or ate something that ended up not being what you thought it would be?

So today after school, I was in the band room. (where else?!) I was with 3 of my friends. We had been sitting there for a while, one sitting on the floor one sitting in one of the chairs, the other sitting on the table, and me sitting on a stack of 5 chairs. The chairs I was sitting on were falling over, on my journey directly to the floor, I ejected a high pitched scream! My friends stared at me for 5 minutes (or so it seemed), and proceeded to laugh. I face-palmed myself so hard!

virus

TROLLUS MAXIMUS
I tried to eat a mango that turned out a little too ripe, so I just fed it all to my dog. She loved it. We had fun =3

mmmmmmmmm. Mango. Better then candy...

Riol Tikorma

Shinies....
I was talking to myself for 5 minutes before noticing no one else was in the room, thought I was talking to a friend...

I felt odd for not noticing how quiet it was.

Sunny_Otter

Whatsa Motter?
I had some med students stare at me while my doc listened to me breathe -- I love how they don't ask if it's ok for students to watch the exam until AFTER the students are already there and your shirt is half-off, sigh.

Oh well, all in the name of science.

bannik

raver boy extraordinaire
....I had to grade essays and give people semi-passing grades though they deserved to be failed for being terrible.

Icen

Poisonous Plant Woman
Uuum...I turned in a bullshat essay?

alicewater

F*ck you, that's my name
I went to work.

Teracat

FIESTA
Watched what was essentially a marathon of Captain N: The Game-Master and Super Mario World.

I think I am legally retarded now.

Rytes

Click Here
accidentally poked a coworker's boob, she didn't care.

found a birthday cake in the freezer at work that had boobs on it... i have the picture on my phone

Henk86

Always trust the Gene genie!
I mopped the floor today... does that count?

Henk86

Always trust the Gene genie!

bannik

raver boy extraordinaire
Oh god, I know this girl plagarized her paper, but I can't find it online. So I have to grade it as if it was actually her work, leaving comments in the margins and everything... this is terrible.

Kanin

B is for Bull****
Oh god, I know this girl plagarized her paper, but I can't find it online. So I have to grade it as if it was actually her work, leaving comments in the margins and everything... this is terrible.

Ask her to say some lines from it for you, if she wrote it then she'll at less remember some.

bannik

raver boy extraordinaire
awwwww horses.

I'm considering asking her if she knows the meaning of some of the words she uses.