• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do Lesbians Even Exist?

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
There's a fair amount of them. Also hello, I was summoned, nice to meet y'all!

You might think there's considerably less lesbians here because for one, the amount of men in the forums is simply far bigger and also the few ladies in here, as far as I can judge it, don't really flaunt their sexuality as much as many dudes do.
Except for @Minerva_Minx , you need to save yourself from her dirty mind.
Lmao!

But it's true. lol!

Kharayi

A bit sketchy.
I'm an enby who is gay for all genders. But estrogen flows through my veins and I'm married to a lovely lady, so I think I count.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
Was kinda hesitant to post this as I'm not sure what reaction I'm going to get. But I'm a pan transwoman in a relationship with another transwoman. So I guess that technically counts as a lesbian relationship? You can see why I was hesitant to post this. Sorry if I step on any toes.

Was kinda hesitant to post this as I'm not sure what reaction I'm going to get. But I'm a pan transwoman in a relationship with another transwoman. So I guess that technically counts as a lesbian relationship? You can see why I was hesitant to post this. Sorry if I step on any toes.
To me, and I'd love to say than to most, you are a lesbian (or bisexual if you are into men too, of course)

Edit: I just read that you are pans, my phone loaded the page partially and I read only the last part. In any case, what I say stands xD

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot

Just be yourself. If you aren't yourself, you're not going to be happy. And if you live based on the acceptance and stereotypes of others, then what's the point?;)

Foxy Emy

PFP by ScaratheWolf | Scarlett & [Laura]
There's a fair amount of them. Also hello, I was summoned, nice to meet y'all!

You might think there's considerably less lesbians here because for one, the amount of men in the forums is simply far bigger and also the few ladies in here, as far as I can judge it, don't really flaunt their sexuality as much as many dudes do.
Except for @Minerva_Minx , you need to save yourself from her dirty mind.

Lmao!

But it's true. lol!

Well every secretive coven needs at least one public facing member to be a recruiter!

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Sign me up! I wish to cast floofy missile!

Ziggy Schlacht

Hasn't figured out this "straight" business

So (pointedly ignoring what I think you're concerned about) - quandries like this are fun. Mainly because contemporary ideas on relationship descriptions fall apart really quick as soon as genders start changing. To that end, I guess there's no official rules, so I guess you're in a lesbian relationship if you say so. Or are there? I mean, I'm not a woman, I don't go to those meetings. Is there an official lesbian checklist?

zvander

coygirl
So (pointedly ignoring what I think you're concerned about) - quandries like this are fun. Mainly because contemporary ideas on relationship descriptions fall apart really quick as soon as genders start changing. To that end, I guess there's no official rules, so I guess you're in a lesbian relationship if you say so. Or are there? I mean, I'm not a woman, I don't go to those meetings. Is there an official lesbian checklist?
It's a monthly subscription model.

D

Deleted member 82554

Of course they exist, that's why some women are so angry. :V

Oh, you meant dykes, I was thinking of red heads, also known as feminists. :V