• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you actually bother to learn about your 'species'?

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
I wonder how many people here count "Reading a wiki page" as "research" :p

I've been digging trough the interwebs about the great Canis Rufus *Cough*, and about other wolf subspecies, actually. That's for a large part what my fursona's species is based on.

Shadowwolf

I've actually had the chance to work with my species hands-on at wildlife rehab centers. And I also own like ten thousand snakes, so...

IT'S GOOD.

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
I like to learn stuff about all animals in general so yeah. ._.

Kiru-kun

Cutest lil bastard ever
Actually, yeah. I did do a bit of research on Jerboas. After I got past the "Their the cutest bastards ever" Thing :V

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
Not too much to know about a cat, they're cute,
and I have had cats most of my life, I identify with those cats I have had.

Subrosa

Recycled words
I guess like allot of us I watched heaps of docco's on wild animals, I had a few favourite animals I'd learn as much as I could about.

not so much now days

Gavrill

ladies~
I know quite a bit about cheetahs and how they're pretty much fucked on a genetic level, yup!

Last edited:

Xegras

Peerat
Of course, how else do you think I learned beavers have the biggest rodent penis.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

Tabasco

Gonna go learn me some Pokedex!

EDIT: "When walking on land, it covers its body with a poisonous film that keeps its skin from dehydrating."

Come at me, bro.

Last edited:

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
I was looking through several websites to find out info about my species! (Mostly wikipedia xD)

VoidBat

Of course.
Smug businessmen love stocks, specially high-risk ones and they also tend to prey on the good will of their investors, often resulting in utter bankruptcy for the investor and profit for the mentioned businessman.

Folgrimeo

Nope, I've done no research. And so it goes for my favorite animals in general: whoever looks cool is what I gravitate towards. This is why my favorite bird is a quetzal.

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
It would be rather daft to be a fan of dragons, have a dragon fursona and not actually be a bit learned on the subject or the particular species.
Then again furries...doesn't surprise me if furs choose a species and don't bother looking it up at all.

Qoph

omurr
It would be rather daft to be a fan of dragons, have a dragon fursona and not actually be a bit learned on the subject or the particular species.
Then again furries...doesn't surprise me if furs choose a species and don't bother looking it up at all.

I'M A DRAGON BECAUSE DRAGONS ARE AWESOME -- 90% of people with dragon 'sonas.

Dr. Durr

Misses The Point Frequently
I know alot about Cottage Cheese.