• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you call people animals, even if they aren't furries?

Well, do ya?

• lolno

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Yes, it's superawesomefuntimes.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • No, but that's not a half bad idea!

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I only call furries by their designated critter.

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • It depends.

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • I just wanna see the poll results! D:

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Uhh, no. It's weird and stupid.

Zeitzbach

Taste purple
Well, Thailand's equivalent of "Son of a bitch" is to just call someone an animal because of its pronunciation.

But yeah... I use animal terms more as an insult and often too, as often as "Faggot."

Red_Lion _

Not really. I'll find the odd weasel-faced douche-nozzle or wandering pooprat type but I'm actually more likely to do the opposite and make animals I find into humans. I've drawn most of my pets as people and even picture a lot of my anthro characters in a human form.

Maelstrom Eyre

Ahmoua Wolf
When I see really obnoxious kids out in public, I often refer to them as being "raised by wolves," except I think most wolf pups have better manners and social skills than a lot of human children.

And there are some people who have very animal-like traits. . .someone with a cold facial expression being "like a shark" or someone really big and warm and cuddly being like "a big teddy bear"

But I don't assign actual fursonas to people who are not furries.

Kodiak_KodaBear

Grey Muzzle
I often refer to my kids, grandkids and other kids or young people as cubs.. I've done it longer than i've known i was into fur...

Suid

I refer to people as animals with either strong troll factor or explanation of behavior.

Dr. Franken-Fox

"it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!"
For as long as I can remember my parents have referred to me by the nickname 'Cheeky Monkey', that said though, no I never address people as animals and I wouldn't unless I knew they were part of the fandom.

I think it might be a cute thing to do though, with the right people that is.

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
I actually used to get angry over my mom using animals to describe my behavior.

Don't wolf down your food. Don't act like a pig. Don't bull your way through. Stop being a chicken. Don't chew like a cow.

The cringe. Oh god the cringe.

P

Phoenix-Kat

I actually used to get angry over my mom using animals to describe my behavior.

Don't wolf down your food. Don't act like a pig. Don't bull your way through. Stop being a chicken. Don't chew like a cow.

The cringe. Oh god the cringe.

How did the term "cougar" originate to describe a woman who prefers younger men? Why I prefer the term "puma".

Cocobanana

Human beings are animals. To say we're better than other creatures because we have 'bigger brains' is haughty excuse to murder them for clothing and food purposes. I'm no vegetarian however... I just understand the brutality in our lifestyle and try to make the other areas of my life more peaceful to counter that.