• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do You Consider Yourself Anthro or Furry?

Do You Consider Yourself Anthro or Furry?

• Anthro.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Furry.

• Both.

• Makes no difference to me, I don't define myself as either.

• I have no idea what you mean by Anthro or Furr.

• You people are evil; it says so in the Bible.

• Total voters
Is it really necessary to know the difference between furry and anthro? I'll be honest, I thought the terms were interchangeable up until a short while ago..

Aikon

I don't consider myself either, people tend to label me a furry though, wich is fine I'm used to it.

Faukx

Both actualy. Im a furry and an anthromorphic

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
I consider myself both...but anthro in a realistic sense. I don't think there's people/animals, but I know I myself have more of an animal like personality/mind. I love anthro comics, my fursona is anthro, no matter how badly I draw him. :p I want a fursuit when I can afford one.

So, both.

Kittiara

Kitt
My view:

Furries are the ones in the fandom, and does not refer to the characters/fursonas themselves.

Anthros are the anthropomorphic animals themselves. I am not an anthro, I am a human.

Metabird

Doesn't really matter much to me.

I'm both and neither. If you asked me on the street I'd probably say furry because of how BROAD I consider the term, although I have less anthropomorphic traits fursona-wise than most of the fandom and refuse to call myself 'therian' or 'otherkin' for personal reasons, despite sharing some of the beliefs.

I dunno... maybe 'sentient feral' would be an appropriate term?

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay