• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you even screenshot

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
This is how I like to do my neurosurgery. In the back of a moving ambulance and tripping balls
1024x576.resizedimage

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Not exactly a screenshot, but I decided to test out nvidia's shadowplay thingie. Over all, I'd say it works quite well.

Also, C4 door traps are lulz.
[yt]tbAkMSLXtUY[/yt]

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
unbenannthmdm6.jpg

This is where I am right now. 12/320 health remaining and the entire screen is a deadzone.
I am so fucking screwed.

Edit: I died. Tried to make a mad dash for the door in another room and got vaporized.

scythemouse

Not a computer peripheral
Getting the hang of KSP, albeit slowly.

First successful orbit of manned sattelite. Shame I didn't think to have a way to bring him back. Jeb doesn't seem to mind, or maybe his oxygen is set too high.
360D83A94023AC248DFAD53BABD35FB9F1600ADA

He did give me the idea to attempt a re-entry after a full orbit. Here's the ship midway through it's orbit.
ADEF56B2277496BFD002AAC0464C6080E7F1E13A

Here's my Kerbals celebrating the successful re-entry. They got more swimming in when command recovered the capsule, but not them. Didn't have to long, though.
1734B8ACA2B2D1BDE7906AD1E0DECE745AECDD05

Next attempt, I'm going to bring the damn thing down on land.

Destova

Nobody Special
tengu_zps94f010f4.jpg

Had to pose after clearing out this particularly nasty sleeper site. This is only about a year old now lol.

Auramaru

Archmage of the Wandering Isle
Here's a bunch of screenshots (or theater-mode pictures) I took in Halo 3, not as crazy cool as some of the other ones people would share, but I'm definitely proud of how cool they look (in my opinion) :)

jXDgHlK.jpg

0tLYP9P.jpg

H8JQ51S.jpg

ERaDtGi.jpg

uDbVVqR.jpg

03kif8T.jpg

Last edited:

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I'll see your halo 3 and raise you one halo 4 screenshot :p

1392922082.phazon-harbinger_ugcuserfile-5324cd8a-fb4c-4317-9927-27fbd90a5791-1d5244fd010267df-full.jpg

Thats me on the right, and Sweetheartz22 on the left, we were doing great untill the whole death by zombies thing.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
I felt it was time to wake this thread up, so here we are with some pics of my character from ESO in the creation sreen. Enjoy! 8D

fereso_zpsa1375d6a.png

fereso1_zps543c7845.png

fereso2_zpsfb154626.png

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
We Z2 now

wing2z2_zps8ae9810a.png

ShinMazinger_zps57089243.png

gaia_zps2e1a0d1c.png

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Last edited:

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
upload them on photobucket?

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

MasterMew

Yeah, I screenshot. I screenshot so many things you wouldn't believe it, baby!

4zyq52A.jpg

5Ie3tyS.jpg

An unfortunate typo. (I was trying out the Dvorak layout, C and R are right next to each other)

xB1ziJN.png

The Minecraft April Fools Day playerskin prank and the OC.TC April Fools Day map, "War Wars"

pdNNz1y.png

A reflective chicken.

q6zOTEH.png

An... Interesting death pose...

XUhzEkm.jpg

I managed to take a somewhat-decent test shot of Super Mario World/Super Mario Advance 2 the old-fashioned way... With a Gameboy Player, a TV and a camera.

m4qb7i8.jpg

Heres a picture of Minecraft taken with the Gameboy Camera, then "transferred" to computer with a regular camera.

l5psYvC.png

And a color image taken with the Gameboy Camera via red, green, and blue filters, three images, and GIMP.
Here's my whole GBC album if you wanna see it.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Holy shit... I remember the gameboy camera.....

Kangamutt

This thread needs more Goat Simulator.
ZRPg7wo.jpg

gR1LCOL.jpg

Auwu3ay.jpg

MochiElZorro

Self-Appointed FAF Bitchmuffin
I felt it was time to wake this thread up, so here we are with some pics of my character from ESO in the creation sreen. Enjoy! 8D

*awesome pics*

o_O

WHAT IS THIS GAME. WHAT IS ESO. I MUST KNOW.