• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you Ever wake up feeling furry?

Drexel97

This is one of those dumb topics I thought of while I was bored, but here we go! does anyone else just have those days every now and then where you are like "Yeah! I'm a furry, and that's pretty damn cool!" Like, I have this with a lot of things, like working on cars or playing video games where I'm just like "Yeah! its awesome that I'm doing this!" today I got up and just felt like throwing on a fursuit and doing cartwheels down the street and giving people high fives and buying art and stuff. Maybe I'm just in a good mood, but its always just directly related to one of my interests in particular, for no real reason in particular! so how about you, do you ever wake up feeling furry or any other thing for that matter?

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Yeah but that's usually when I don't shave for a while

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I wake up anti-furry more often, does that count?

quarterbunny

When I was a kid, I used to take sticks and use them as front legs and pretend I was a horse/or a deer... I was so into it, my dad made me something resembling thin quadsuit legs. That Christmas they got me the "Starlight" walking horse toy... I woke up pretending I was her. I was 11 at the time... now i'm in my thirties, and my amazement at articulated anthro animals has never waned... I make articulated poseable dolls, and i'm working on my first fursuit, I get a good idea for working with the fur, or an eye color scheme in a dream... and I will wake up with it intact in my mind, ready to create. I did not realize I was a furry all this time until just this past year.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
Yes, but this is when my rabbit has spent the night with me and has shed all over my bed.

Ratical

On occasion I've woken up and felt jovially fuzzy, yes. :) It's kinda empowering, in a way. Depending on how stressful my day is I may lose it over time, though, but I tend to snap back eventually.

I wake up anti-furry more often, does that count?

Well, do you feel like a furry when you experience that? I guess that'd be self-deprecation, though, which probably isn't healthy. Then again, you probably only have issues with certain furries. That's fine. In fact it might even show you're well-adjusted. Just don't let it make you bitter, Coffee. Pun intended.

BTW, I had a sarcastic coffee cup once. It asked me if I wanted more coffee with my vodka. Feel free to use that one.
Aaactually, don't.

FrostHusky81

The Mercenary
Not really. What I do feel however, is glad to be part of a community of such interesting and talented individuals.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
I do this sometimes. I remember that right after I joined the community, I basically woke up every day going "I'm a furry," as if it would somehow disappear if I didn't.

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
Yep. I wish it happened more often though, because then I'd make more progress on my various furry projects.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
No, I keep my door closed while I sleep, so my cat cannot curl up next to me.

Gator

Uncledaddy
no... i never really consider "being a furry" at all. except those weird moments when i look at all the nerds hanging out in animal costumes and think, "this is a thing i'm associated with now simply because i draw animal people". and i'm not sure how i feel about that.

Sylver

People like you are always a treasure to have in the world, especially since your mood can often affect those around you and make their day a little better.

Kinda wish I was more positive like that; suppose I'll give it a shot lol

Sauvignon

aynil
People like you are always a treasure to have in the world, especially since your mood can often affect those around you and make their day a little better.

Kinda wish I was more positive like that; suppose I'll give it a shot lol

I imagine drugs may help, but I can't recommend any.

Coluth

I sometimes wake up feeling furry. That's usually a good indicator that the spiders crawling around my house are getting a bit out of hand.