• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you has a mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigor Sardonicus

Banned
Banned
Maybe he mistook it for his face, like you suggested. 8)
Maybe. I suppose it all depends on how much time he spends looking in the mirror versus looking at his junk.

RageDragon

It's sad. I've read through this whoooooooole thread and the only thing that I found interesting and was shocked by?

Rigor is female.

Rigor Sardonicus

Banned
Banned
It's sad. I've read through this whoooooooole thread and the only thing that I found interesting and was shocked by?

Rigor is female.
Yare yare daze...

(I've said that twice today. Damn you all.)

SnowFox

Rigor is female.

teeeeheeee.gif

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.

Rigor is female.
Xd not verry socking if you knew her better.

RageDragon

I fully expect in a day or so someone will post a thread about: "DOEZ YER MATE GO INTA HEAT 2?LAWL!"

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Jeez this thread is longer than longcat!

But no I do not have a mate, but looking
fonzie.jpg

HEEEEY!
....sorry couldn't resist

Fell

The Werewolf/Lizard Hybrid
well me and my mate broke up:(

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Sorry to hear that.

My best advice is to get laid as soon as possible. It'll take your mind off things.
Yeah, unfortunately that requires a second partner. So that hasn't helped when I've had bad breaks-ups in the past.

Kipper0308

[.unbreakable.]
Er, broke up recently, so going to do the single thing for a while. I'm only 18 so I've got plenty of time, honestly.

AndrewFox

Yup :3 My amazing mate Ainhanda (see signiture <3) It was kind of funny. It all just started out with me drawing a picture for him. I never thought for a second that we would hook up. The more we talked, the more I started to like him.... :3 We've been together for 4 months now :D

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
All the ladies come to my house, free drinks on me <3
Except for you Rigor, your scary e_e

Fluory

Very Exciting Person (VEP)
Yeah, unfortunately that requires a second partner. So that hasn't helped when I've had bad breaks-ups in the past.

No it doesn't, it just requires finding someone who thinks you're at least moderately attractive. It really does work, as bad as that sounds.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
No it doesn't, it just requires finding someone who thinks you're at least moderately attractive. It really does work, as bad as that sounds.

walk up to a person of the opposite gender (or same gender) and ask them out.
tell them they're beautiful and that you'd like to have dinner with them.

works every time.
unless they're taken.

md05au

I agree, I find many people around my part of the woods seeing "furries" as nothing more than horny homosexuals in fursuits. However, I live in an extremely close-minded, heavily secular area. Not to say there is anything wrong with being secular, but in this community, they don't sell liquior on Sundays for religious reasons.

I'm pretty sure that secular is the opposite of religious.

Status
Not open for further replies.