• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do You Hate Love? I DO!!!!!!!!!

Do you hate love?

• Hell Yeah!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Sortof

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

• Total voters

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Administrator
Kuryu_shikotsu said:
like the title says. i hate love personnally(typo). I think its just a load of BS
I only hate it on Valentine's day.

benanderson

Banned
Banned
I only hate Valintines day... it's basically rubbing it in for people who are currently single... Like me :(

*Goes into the corner and cries*

:p

yak

Site Developer
Staff member
Administrator
i do not understand people. they are always searching for something to hate... why hate love? hate 'hate'!

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
Hmm... I think that's weird... Hate is like the opposite of love... X3

I wouldn't say I hate love since love itself is merely a word and the emotion you attach to the word is all up to you.

Vorotaev

Love can be a bitch sometimes, but I'd be sad if it were to disappear just the same. I s'pose I'm cool with it.

Vorotaev

Suule said:
WHAT IS LOVE?

100 points for the SNL reference. (Assuming that's what it was.) Now if only points were useful for something. ¬_¬

Mr Cullen

"What Is Love" is getting as old as ORLY these days :

Love doesn't bother me much. It doesn't come looking for me. So I don't bother looking for it.

Suule

Okay then...

LOVE HURTS!

Seriously... there are thousands of old love song with LOVE in the title and in the chrous... I could quote them for a long long time.

If you hate love, does that mean you love hate? This is going to bother me all day now...*laughs*
*searches for a catchy advertising jingle to pester me all day instead*

Edge

I'm kind of curious about why Kuryu posted this. Is this about love between friends...your pets...or (most likely) your partner. And is this the result of Valentines rejection or a recent relationship breakdown that has cause Kuryu to spurn love so much and at the same time not tell us why he/she feels this way?
I'm curious.

yak

Site Developer
Staff member
Administrator
some things better stay private and unknown sometimes, i think.... just for the sake of sanity (that A S L thing in Mr. Cullen's thread had me surprized to no end... :))

strange-fox

i thought love was bs til i fell in love myself, and.. happily too, so, love pwns XD

...but its a dangerous game to playeth >_>''

wut

untitled13qd.gif