• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

do you have an fursona?

do u have an fursuna?

• yes

Votes: 46 75.4%
  • no

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • dont know

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well do you?

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
EDIT: actually my comment could get some people a little mad so yeah thats why i edited it

Well to be honest i draw pics with my fursona in sometimes but i don't role play so meh

Last edited:
ok

leahthecheetah

~Citrus Fiend~
*points to av* Yep. But shes only really my "avatar". I don't use her for role playing or anything. I just get lots of art of her, and I am making a suit of her. But other than that.. Nothing else. :)

:p

lol

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
i do, i don't have him draw yet though. :(

his description is on my FA page, but what with the site being down and all...

:p

Anonymous1157

Chargin' lazor, brb
*Also points to his avatar*

As others have said, I don't RP, so he's really more of an avatar.

I also have a scaly "Character" that has been around for most of my life that I've turned into a full-blown fursona.

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
-points to my avatar-

im the kangaroo eating the wolfie. He's moslty a fat fur though, but he does ocassionally vore people

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
I have had the same fursona for 14 years , though details and design has grown over the years. *points at avatar..................* uh never mind.

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents
I do, since rather recently. Last time a thread like this had popped up I had answered "no", haha.

Orange otter clashes with all other colors! Woot. And sometimes I more or less "act" as a stingray or pangolin as well. In all cases though my fursona is more of a character than anything really.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Rayne

Get out of here, stalker!
Yes, but I'm too lazy to draw him or write any proper description/whatever right now.

Tanner

I liekz teh alienz
I has one. It's a green stripid tiger/panther hybrid. Her name is Tanner Cathearts.

How do you not know if you have a fursona? -points to poll answer-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.