• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

do you have any animalistic traits

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Example? haha I've never heard of anybody growling.
when really stressed some people mumble I just let out a deep low growl, xP i dunno i can't try to do it i just do it.

Last edited:

XericOryx

is emo.
when really stressed some people mumble I just let out a deep low growl, xP i dunno i can't try to do it i just do it.
I know what you mean. I do that sometimes too. Irl I'm most like a jaguar, although my main fursona is an oryx representing who I want to be and my side fursona is a ferret representing who I am.

coolkidex

Hug a wolf today!
Uh, out of choice i always go barefoot whenever i can.

As for traits, i do perk my ears slightly when hearing louder noises or if i'm trying to acually listen. I use to play with my long hair a lot, but i cut a lot off... And i love playing with animals like they play with each other. Like, wrestle with puppies and stuff. ^^

Lithel

Rawrr. :]
Mmm, I might have a few. But there are no really, really prominent ones.
I like to nap.
I love to contort into weird positions when trying to sleep.
Making strange noises is my forte.
I'm very picky when it comes to food, even though I love eating.
If I decide I don't like something, I'll never like it.
And I'm not sure if any of these are animalistic. I just consider them out of the norm and can relate them to animals. o_o

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
I... hm... well...

Nope, can't think of anything. Maybe paranoia? Does being paranoid count as an animalistic trait? Because that's all I've got.

Furthermore, "sharper" senses are not animalistic traits. Nor is being exceptionally hair, being tall / short, having sharp nails, etc. All of those are pretty common amongst humans (hell, echolocation is a human trait).

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
I pace
I growl and snarl
good sense of hearing and smell
licks chops
nocturnal, however I have medicine that prevents that
lays on the floor/ground

and other stuff...

J

Jelly

I eat. I fuck. I fear. I die.
I'm one of the most animalistic objects on Earth.

RoqsWolf

Now with 100% more ∂ e e r™
Well..... I'm a very cautious person bu very curiouse, I'm some times to passionate and picky. I like to have birds ee view of things, and I feel cofortable when I know were evrything is

Kivaari

Meow.
Aside from swearing, I tend to growl, hiss, roar, etc. when I'm mad at things like my computer, video games, or bikes I'm working on.

Shino

Now with more Writer's Block!
I have many, but I learned to squash them when growing up, for the sake of being "normal". Slowly trying to revive some of them.

I tend to growl when angry, I tend to sleep curled up, I used to run up stairs on all fours, etc.

That, and I like my red meat, well, red. Like, bloody red. Mmmmm....

Bacu

Meh.
Let's all exaggerate normal human traits to feel special.

Edit: Or exaggerate habits you adopted to make yourself feel special. Can't believe I forgot that.

Last edited:

mkcompy

Endangered Spy Crab
Wellllll... These are all things that can be related to animals, but in all seriousness it's just human things we do.

I'm calm, laid back. I get pissy if people annoy me though. I also get pissed if people come into my room without my consent.
I've got really good hearing.
I like getting up high. It's fun to climb stuff. Though it's odd because I'm afraid of heights. *shrug*

I do go up my stairs on all fours very rarely, but most the time I'm not going fast enough to bother doing that. It's only when I'm running and skipping over every other step that that'll sometimes happen. It's more to keep me from falling down than it is acting like an animal.

XericOryx

is emo.
I'm calm, laid back. I get pissy if people annoy me though. I also get pissed if people come into my room without my consent.
Sometimes jumping on trampolines makes me piss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seas

a sentient shade of teal
Physically, I am a very good climber, that is a similarity to lizards and cats.

Mentally:

I itch like a rabid dog, I guess that.....doesn't count.

I have a very irregular sleeping pattern, similar to house cats and I also like killing small animals, whoops I said this on the wrong forums.

Last edited:

Superfoxy

Insert Whiskey, recieve wisdom
I growl or make animal noises when I'm impatient or pissed.

BTW Ratte, love the new avatar. Very cute. You draw it yourself?

pixthor

A ghost.
Me, I always go up the stairs on all fours. Don't know why. But I don't care. lol I sleep in a very different position. I'm hairy as hell. lol That's pretty much it.

Zseliq

I eat dogfood.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Let's all exaggerate normal human traits to feel special.

Edit: Or exaggerate habits you adopted to make yourself feel special. Can't believe I forgot that.
Nu-uh, humans never snarl in anger or have good senses. It's all animals. It's also not like people can be hairy, or like tip-toeing is a normal thing people do when trying to be quiet.