• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you have plushies?If so which is your favorite?

meh_is_all

I→U
What plush is your favorite plush in your collection(if you have one)? I have a fox with a little collar on it and a plush tribble from star trek.

Last edited:

Moss

Crazy Cat Lady
An old raggy dog I named Puppy when I was 5 or so. Cause it's been the one I loved the most when I was little. I have over 300, but most have little meaning to me.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I've a Yoshi plush that sits next to my old Godzilla toy. They make a bitchen pair.

I'd pay stupid amounts of money for a quality Conker plush based off of the N64 version of himself. Oh, same goes for a Xenomorph. ALLOFMYWANT.JPG

Percy

o-o
I don't currently have any plushies, but I did like to collect them as a kid.

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
I have a LOT. Tho I would have to say, maybe a 3 foot Bedtime Bear Care Bear which I sleep with every night.
That or a old teddy bear I had since I was 2.

I have a plush green dragon about 8 inches tall that I got from Wizard's Quest in Wisconsin Dells. He's even more adorable after I tied a lime green ribbon around his neck that was on my easter basket on year. I also have a plush hedgehog from the Milwaukee Zoo. :D

Ricky

ErS3B.jpg

Lavi

I have a Stitch plush that my father got me when I went to Disneyworld for the first time. Anything my father gives me has lots of sentimental value. I also have a HUGE bin of individually re-named Beanie Babies and stuffed toys my sister and I used to play with as kids. I can't bear to get rid of them, but I don't really know what to do with them!
Everything I keep has good memories attached to it. c:

Little Ghost

>lo que implica
I wouldn't call myself a collector, but I've got 15 or 20 plushies that I've amassed over the years. My two favorites are a horse I got from my mom when I was a toddler named Iffy. I don't know the origins of the name, I was like 3. My other favorite is a black bear I got maybe a year ago named Somnium. It has the same name as my sona because it looks like my sona, and it's fur is soft as FUCK. I also have a few plush microbes that I love for humor value, which is especially funny because I have sperm, egg and HIV.

zanian

Weyland Yutani Human ressource
I only have two plushies: a facehugger and a chestburster =P
I can't really decide which one I prefer

zanian

Weyland Yutani Human ressource
Last edited:

Mollyrs

I collect Shark Plushies occasionally.
So far, I have like 3 XD.
My favorite one is the small green Shark with the white belly <3

Jashwa

I probably have 20 or so. My favorites are a leopard that my grandfather gave me before he died and a brown cat that Takun got me for my birthday last year.

burakki

Oh God, i have way too many....

-a gray wolf (I sleep with him every night)

-Yoshi
-Zekrom
-Reshiram
-Lugia
-mini lucario
-mini Jolteon

- Snivy

I really gotta stop going to Nintendo World whenever i go to the city because I can't stop buying those plushies. I feel like I'm gonna fall victim when NY Comic Con comes around...

Eske

Don't believe the mask...
This one:
blyvyhgb2kkgrhqyhdetfg1.jpg

A baby penguin. c: My husband got it for me when I wasn't feeling too good.

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
A Webkinz wolf that I sleep with each night, as well as a bunch of other wolves. With my wolf hat and tail tucked into a pair of pyjamas, I like to think I'm a member of the pack. Yes, I am so Furry that I wear my tail to sleep.

webkinz-grey-wolf_15055_220.jpg

Ariosto

I do, and I wish I had more because I really like those things.
The only current one I have is a Winnie the Pooh one that I got when I was really young, but my taste has changed and I find it stiff and unnatractive. The other one I had for a few days because I borrowed it from someone else. It was a Triceratops that stood in two legs and I really liked it.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I have a Grey Wolf, Arctic Fox, 3 Red Foxes, a Harbor Seal, 2 Piplup (1 small and 1 large talking one), a Flareon, and a Siberian Husky from Build-a-Bear.
Since they jut sit on shelves, it's hard to name a favorite. The seal's well-made.

Vaesari

I have all of two plushies, a Fennec and a Red Fox. Given the *insanely* hard choice, I'd pick the Fennec each and every time.

Edit: Both of which I purchased at one of the zoos in Chicago.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
I still have my brown plush bear from when I was 4. Just can't let go of that little guy yet. :)3

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I have a couple of wolf plushies named Albedo and Wigwig, a werewolf plushie that I bought at a hobby store, a Pine marten, and a huge ass tiger I use as a comforter.

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
I still have my brown plush bear from when I was 4. Just can't let go of that little guy yet. :)3
I've got many that I'm in that situation with. At the moment most of mine reside in a box somewhere and I will probably never get rid of them, especially my Agumon plushie that I've had for almost all my life.