• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you like animals?

Well, do you?

• Totally!

Votes: 110 78.0%
  • Just "my" species.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Maybe a bit.

Votes: 18 12.8%
  • Don't care for em.

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Blarg, no.

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

Draco_2k

Rawr.
Seems like a stupid question, does't it.

But the relationship has been bothering me for a while now - after all, we're furries, right?.. We're supposed to love animals, right?..

Well I, for one, don't. Sure, the variety and different forms of life on this planet can be fairly amusing, but I just can't get myself to give big enough of a dam to waste my time on... Well, whatever you're supposed to do with that kind of hobby, I don't know. Make them walk on two legs and attach a smirk to the maw, that's a different story.

At the same time I know quite a few people who generally like the little buggers - though that's hardly surprising as there are lots of people outside the fandom who do the same.

So which is it for you?

Last edited:

Monarq

Tom Servo
I love them to death. I find them much better companions than humans. They don't argue back. :)

SprAckeR

LOVE GENERATION
Some animals I care about a lot. But others I couldn't give a hell about.

makmakmob

I hate muntjac deer, but everything else is fine with me!

Last edited:

Nargle

HOOT
TOTALLY an animal person. Dogs, mainly. Seriously, animals like dogs and other pets are perfectly suitable to be companions. They're soft, cuddly, love unconditionally, won't judge you, and never betray you. I've never had an animal break my heart, except for when they die. And that's inevitable! There are VERY few humans I can say the same for. People as a whole are rude, selfish, uncaring, stupid beings. I have no clue WHY people have children still! Hehehe

makmakmob

I tend to opt for for cats, partially 'coz I'm a lazy bastard. :|

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
I love...most animals. There are a bunch that I wish would just be wiped from the face of the earth, regardless of what it did to the balance.

/Like goddamn earwigs and flies.

Entropy

Wrench-fu!
Meh, I have no particular like or dislike for animals.

Cats are quite nice sometimes, and dogs can be too, but generally I'm not that interested in them. If someone has a pet cat or whatever I usually just think "Oh look a cat, cute" and I might just stroke it or something but usually I can't be bothered with animals.

They seem to ignore me most of the time, it's rather spooky! Like, dogs will run up to me and do all the usual doggy greetings when they see me but after that it's like I'm not even there. Seriously, most animals completely ignore me and always seem to try to get attention from other people. It's strange.

YurouYuki

I care about just about all living creatures, but I'm not a hippy and I do eat a diet that consists in part of meat and dairy. I have a few pets that are like family to me but I don't humanize them or see them as children/humans like some do. I consider myself an animal and human welfarist.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I like most animals but some like birds annoy the piss out of me.

Makki_Wolf

Crazy Wolfie
Always have and always will love all of the planet's critters

Jarz

i like anything that creeps and/or make you sick, Go microbes!

PaperRabbit

Wishes she was a wolf XD !
I love almost all living things :3 , birds, mammals, reptiles, etc. Even plants and insects, the only living thing that I hate and totally freaks me out are cockroaches XD, all kinds of cockroaches, besides that I can keep anything else as a pet or at least appreciate them from a distance.

Lost

in color
I love animals i don't know what I would do without my fat lazy kitty ^^

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I like animals. I certainly don't hate them. I used to have a Great Dane when I was a kid, best dog ever. I'd have one now, but shit they are expensive, and I have nowhere to keep it anyway. I miss my big wet slobbery kisses.

talakestreal

The Laconic Draconic
I'm fond of cats and dogs. Birds are okay, as are reptiles. Love the wild critters. But domesticated, I like cats. They're much more people-like and fun to have around. :)