• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you remember your dreams at all?

Pine

smell-good badger
Sadly, I only remember the fucked up dreams.

I had a nightmare the other night where a guy tattooed a diaper fur on my arm.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
I very rarely dream, so when I do, I remember them.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I remember one I had two nights ago. I remember being with some guy (don't remember age, nor do I even know who the fuck he was) and we were chasing a woman, a bad woman. She wasn't killing anyone, just knocking them out and then tied them up and then all like "Nyaa nyaa can't catch me!" sorta thing. I remember leaping out of windows onto roof tops and shit. I found one guy with two slices of toast stuck end first to his forehead (That even made me go wtf in the dream) After awhile I got bored and gave up chasing her and woke up.

I had a lucid dream last week about Mass Effect.

I was in my kitchen, and this Asari Matriarch was teaching me how to move objects with my mind. It was so awesome.

Gavrill

ladies~
My dreams are extremely vivid and realistic (when they're nightmares) but I never remember them o.0

Were they so bad my mind wanted to suppress them or something?

Tango

*drinking your brain juices*
Yep. In fact, last night I dreamed about strangling a serial killer who was calling himself the Candyman/Sweet Tooth. I hit him in the back of the knees with a broken table leg and then used it to choke the life out of him as he was trying to get back up. Fucker had dead bodies all over the abandoned house he was using as a 'lair'. I could have called the cops, but fuck that. This 'glory kill' was all mine!

Randy-Darkshade

Yep. In fact, last night I dreamed about strangling a serial killer who was calling himself the Candyman/Sweet Tooth. I hit him in the back of the knees with a broken table leg and then used it to choke the life out of him as he was trying to get back up. Fucker had dead bodies all over the abandoned house he was using as a 'lair'. I could have called the cops, but fuck that. This 'glory kill' was all mine!

I'm not sure I want you kidnapping me now.

FoxPhantom

I do dream, but most of the dreams I don't remember, then again whenever I am in a lucid dream for some reason I can feel it.

Tango

I'm not sure I want you kidnapping me now.

Oh no, it wasn't like that at all. Dude had murdered a bunch of people. I was doing the community a service! Besides, it would be hard to get you drunk and hitting on French-Canadian women by murdering you.

Randy-Darkshade

Oh no, it wasn't like that at all. Dude had murdered a bunch of people. I was doing the community a service! Besides, it would be hard to get you drunk and hitting on French-Canadian women by murdering you.

It's even harder to get me drunk as I don't really drink.

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
I don't have a problem with forgetting them, they usually leave a good enough mark that I'll remember I had one.

Tango

VoidBat

Yes, they're quite trippy.
Last night I frantically fought off a whole army of Arabs, elephants, tanks and FBI agents on a gravel soccer field, using only a Mauser K98 with bayonet. Fun.

Schwimmwagen

Yes, they're quite trippy.
Last night I frantically fought off a whole army of Arabs, elephants, tanks and FBI agents on a gravel soccer field, using only a Mauser K98 with bayonet. Fun.

I had a similar dream. I was like some Arabian war-prince leading a conquest for land. I lost terribly in the end.

Tango

I had a similar dream. I was like some Arabian war-prince leading a conquest for land. I lost terribly in the end.

Oh, that was you? Sorry about that, Gibby! Was kind of hard to know it was you with the shiek's head gear and the fact I've never seen your face before.

8-bit

Only one

I saved a princess from choking on Triscuts when I was a kid. :c

Last edited:

VoidBat

What interests does an Arabian war-prince have in a rundown, soccer field in a suburban, swedish neighbourhood?
Meditate on this, I will.

Nekomimi

Another one?

And the human mind has over ten dreams a night-we just rarely don't remember them.
I had a dream I had a tail...nothing exciting.
AT LEAST I DIDN'T CREATE A WHOLE THREAD ON HOW I HAD A DREAM I HAD A TAIL. REALLY. WE DON'T CARE.

Schwimmwagen

Another one?

And the human mind has over ten dreams a night-we just rarely don't remember them.
I had a dream I had a tail...nothing exciting.
AT LEAST I DIDN'T CREATE A WHOLE THREAD ON HOW I HAD A DREAM I HAD A TAIL. REALLY. WE DON'T CARE.

There should be a subforum dedicated to dreams.

C

cad

Pretty much every dream I have are completely random and I forget them some hours ago. I did have a dream where my grandfather died, though. It was also very random, but he happened to die the same day I had the dream. I did have one awesome dream once with the absolutely best guitar riff I've ever heard in my life... shame I can't remember it anymore...

Also, Smugmeister, your sig is awesome.