• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you think people would be interested in chicken adoptables?

breakfastzone

Breakfast Zone (Z & Ash)
I know it seems silly, but I have a really cute base idea. Only issue is that I have no idea how interested people would be in chickens lmfao. What do you think? Could they sell?

Asher Grey

Probably Sleeping
I think the supply so drastically outweighs demand in terms of adopt sales that if you're making them for fun, it's great, but trying to do it just for the income will usually be disappointing to some degree. You can also find some just by searching "chicken adoptable".

Personally? I think it's a super cute idea. I'd love to see the design and stuff! But if they don't sale, it's not necessarily because people don't like them, it's because there's kind of an overwhelming surplus of adoptables in some places.

breakfastzone

Breakfast Zone (Z & Ash)
I think the supply so drastically outweighs demand in terms of adopt sales that if you're making them for fun, it's great, but trying to do it just for the income will usually be disappointing to some degree. You can also find some just by searching "chicken adoptable".

Personally? I think it's a super cute idea. I'd love to see the design and stuff! But if they don't sale, it's not necessarily because people don't like them, it's because there's kind of an overwhelming surplus of adoptables in some places.

That’s very true. I totally agree. I do think it’d be fun to draw/color, but at a certain point, I’d hope there’d be some yield, just as any artist would. Hearing that you think it’s a cute idea is helpful, though! Thank you :]