• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you think you'll remain a furry (for long)?

Will you?

• Yes!

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • No!

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Hell if I know!

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters
I'm still young and it's likely this is a phase for me, heh. ^^; Soon I think I'll have bigger priorities than what species my OC should be.

Huluvoo

Galaxy Hitchhiker
I became interested in the fandom when I was 14 after watching a BeastCub video of a wolf quadsuit, but I didn't know about the actual fandom until four years later, when I finally considered myself a furry. And now, well, now I have three fursonas and a fursuit partial. I think I'll be in the fandom for life, I love talking to other furs and seeing their sonas.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Nah. I'm less associated with the whole thing every day, there'll be utter disinterest soon enough

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
hell yes I'm staying! I honestly don't know where I'd be without this fandom its my: emotional outlet and de-stresser / happy place that will be there no matter what / entertainment.

Maximor_Bloodpanda

The True Anti-Conformist
I doubt I'll keep interest in the fandom. I never did participate much in it, and when I did it was regrettable. I will stick around for the forums though since I just started.

The fandom is cool, but the community is the opposite. I actually thought it was going to be different in the way of meeting people, but know I know better.

I'll keep my characters, but they won't be considered "furry" by me.

Takoto

Scottish Fold cat, disabled, and sneezing a lot.
10+ years I've been a furry, so unless something major changes I can't see myself stopping being a furry or having a fursona on anything- at the very last I'll always be very into the art and characters.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
I don't even delve into the furry stuff anymore. Just look at lizards my friends link me. At this point, I'm more in it for the community i have around me. It's very accepting and i can say i like dog dicks without being excommunicated (mostly) (also, i don't like dog dicks. Overrated as shit.)

Last edited:

Augmented Husky

Mind currently uploaded
I know it's a little off topic to split hairs on technicalities but here's my take. Unless you consider something a good part of your identity I wouldn't want to be called "a blank" but rather say it's an interest. When people say Whovian or geek or furry that seems to in a way say that's the most dominant part of who they are unless however you're saying your type of job or religious affiliation to which this would apply to a degree

Anywhose to answer the question on the textbook definition yes I do foresee being a furry for a long time ^_^

Storok

670 blp
if it keeps going like now HELL YES !!!

Xandor

Xandor
Is there anywhere else on the internet where you can find such an open and diverse group of people? (probably)

Answer: Hell yes! I will be a life time member of this fandom!

TheMintyBun

The most squishy of the buns.
9 years so far, why not longer? lol

Osrik

I am pretty sure I will remain interested in furry/anthro characters at least, I have been for the last 8-10 years, not sure about my involvement in the fandom as a whole.

I have many other interests than mean even more to me, mostly science fiction and tabletop gaming, so it is hard to tell if I will stay involved in this one when I face greater constraints on my free-time than I do now.

Cougar_Vee

As long as I'm breathing, I will be a furry. Been one for many years.
I feel more happier being with other furries than with actual people.

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
I always have been, and probably always will be, into furries. The only thing that does seem to change is how much time and energy I have for my hobbies.

Last edited: