• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you think you'll remain a furry (for long)?

Will you?

• Yes!

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • No!

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Hell if I know!

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

Osrik

But... furries are actual people :c

The use of "actual" almost sounds like they are implying furries are somehow "fake" or "artificial"... you heard it here first folks, furries are actually androids, the Terminator movies forgot to include the ears and tails...

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Furry people seem more friendlier than the normal people.
Yet they are still normal people~
Semantics, I know. I of course know what you mean by it. I dunno, though. I've found plenty of "normal people" to be friendlier than some furries. People are people.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Let's see, it's been about 8 years now, and I doubt the fandom is something I'm gonna give up. Plus now my mate is more and more into it, and, after the last con, has been officially recruited, and wants to start making plush-suits, a sort of fursuit that makes ya look like a giant plushie. So I see it as something that's going to keep evolving.

phrisk

Weather staying a furry or not it's something that is apart of ones history so in a sense yes. I suppose it comes down to interest among other variables, something that always fluctuates. Time is the unveiling of all answers

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
When I got into the FNAF fandom, u stayed there for two years, and I'm still there. Judging by my current track record, I'd say I'll be going strong for a while.

Atelier

I have a feeling I'll be a fur for life. For me, being a part of the community is somewhat intrinsic to some of my own goals as an artist, and beyond that, the community is just super pleasant for the most part. I don't really know why the hell I'd want to leave really.

TJwolf123

~Tricky Candy Pup~
I'm definitely going to stay for a long while. :3 A lot of nice and understanding people.

x_eleven

I was a furry before I ever knew there was a fandom for that. I've been involved, going to cons, meetups, on-line ever since I learned it existed right after THE CSI episode. If I haven't dropped out by now, I don't see that as an option.

Mercuss

Not your average furry trash, I'm a furry landfill
I know for a fact that I am going to be in this fandom for a loooooong time!

Ricky

Was since I was at least 3, maybe younger. Why would it go away?

Only if I became one, in the afterlife perhaps. Then I wonder if I'd be a humany.

The grass is always greener, etc. :V

I can't wait to see these 70-80 year old furs.

I knew one named Thurber in his upper 70's, but he passed away :c

He was one of the coolest furs I've ever met.

He drove me home drunk as shit one con and I have no idea how the hell he did that, so I could get up in time for work the next day.

Wither

I knew one named Thurber in his upper 70's, but he passed away :c

He was one of the coolest furs I've ever met.

He drove me home drunk as shit one con and I have no idea how the hell he did that, so I could get up in time for work the next day.
that's pretty cool, actually ^^
That's only one real example, though. Truthfully, I have no idea how long i'll be a furry. I don't think that's something I could ever foresee.

TodoxasRogue69

Todoxas is my name, and yiff is my game.
I plan on being a furry for as long as i live. I just love the fandom and all the great things it has to offer.

Wither

The uncertainty in the thread title shows a probable margin of error in the case of "yes" likely to be large.
Fair enough. I guess that "think" part is pretty important, eh? In that case, I have no reason to assume I won't be a furry for long. So, sure?

rhansen23

Sailorhusky
I enjoy the artwork and stories people in the fandom create, and unless I have a paradigm shift in what genres and styles I like, I don't see myself giving up on being a fur in the long run.

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
I'll go with "probably". I've already been in the fandom for 14 years, I enjoy it. Like @rhansen23 said, unless I have a paradigm shift in what I like... I think I'll be here for a long time.

VanessaVanGogh

Just some Ninja Turtle trash.
I've pretty much always technically been a furry, so I imagine I'll always be that way. :p

Blueswlf

I haven't been part of the online furry community at least not in this form, but have been for a long time, and don't ever really see that changing...it's always going to be part of who you are.