• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you think your a good person to date 2

bozzles

Kurt Vonnegut.
Hell yeah! I'm fucking amazing!

I'm nice and witty and smart and charming and sweet and romantic and cuddly and entertaining and cool and interesting.

I don't see why everyone isn't throwing themselves at me.

Oh well. More me for meeee.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
yes and no.

FoxxLegend

The God of all Foxes!
Glad I could accommodate the needs of my fellow furries with a second version of this thread. And Bozzles, all things take time. Don't worry. Ask around and maybe you can get an internet date or something.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up

SnowFox

I think I'm a rubbish date because I'm too shy, but not so bad once in a relationship.

Hahaha no.

Also you people are too modest. I'd date all of you. AT THE SAME TIME, even.

*wink wink* come here you!

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
without a moments hesitation ^^

disturbing but I'd probably screw myself to, to bad I'll never have to make that decision.

SnowFox

the famous question: if you could clone your slef, would you have sex with your clone: of course you would, dosnt make you gay if you did

I would, but I'd have to put a paper bag over my clone's head first.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
the famous question: if you could clone your self, would you have sex with your clone: of course you would, doesn't make you gay if you did

The key word there is could, It'll never happen in our lifetime.

FoxxLegend

The God of all Foxes!
the famous question: if you could clone your slef, would you have sex with your clone: of course you would, dosnt make you gay if you did

Quite possibly. The thing that would make it perfect is the fact that you are the only one who truly knows what you want when you want it. Therefore sex with ones self would be one of the most recommendable events in ones lifetime. You might even get addicted to yourself!

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Quite possibly. The thing that would make it perfect is the fact that you are the only one who truly knows what you want when you want it. Therefore sex with ones self would be one of the most recommendable events in ones lifetime. You might even get addicted to yourself!

I don't know about you but I'd drive myself insane and end up killing me...my clone that is.