• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you think you're a good person to date?

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
if you're a chick, probably not.
if you're a dude, possibly.
if you're a herm, defiantly.

Lillie Charllotte

Utsukuchiku no yagi.
and you're nice?... I must've been gone during those times. sry :(

besides, you said you hated me, why would you care what I say? xD
=o
I hate everybody equally!
=D

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
I wish people my age would stop with this open relationship bullshit, but that aint gonna happen. I'm sorry to say, people will never stop being douchebags n_n

Dude, fuck open relationships. Why even bother having a relationship? It's more like finding a different term for being a huge slut.

Don't let me forget, I'd would not date anybody on FA.
=D

*Drops roses, turns around and walks away.*

FoxxLegend

The God of all Foxes!
Emotional monogamy, physical promiscuity. That or AIDS, 'cause really, who doesn't want AIDS.

I don't! It leaves you wide open to all kinds of Bacteria's, Diseases, Infections (Eww) etc. Cause it destroys your immune system. It's actually not having AIDS that kills you, it's what AIDS lets get to you. If you have AIDS and you get pneumonia, you might as well say good bye to all your loved ones and make burial arrangements. And hopefully your wills already made out cause you probably won't have the strength to write it...That and sex would most likely be an off limits thing from when you find out you have AIDS to your death cause I wouldn't want to risk giving it to someone else and have them deal with the same heartbreaking problems.

FoxxLegend

The God of all Foxes!
I'd love to date another furry. Furries are a sweet bunch.

I think people would like to date me with my Silky, Smooth, White, Furry, Arctic Fox Keister! What I mean by Furry, Imagine me as an actual Arctic Fox, Which I am! I'm always so paranoid that people will take what I say for the wrong meanings.

Tigers-Shadow

Wonderer
I think people would like to date me with my Silky, Smooth, White, Furry, Arctic Fox Keister! What I mean by Furry, Imagine me as an actual Arctic Fox, Which I am! I'm always so paranoid that people will take what I say for the wrong meanings.

U mean like a coat? or anthro instead of full?

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

FoxxLegend

The God of all Foxes!
Oh trust me, I'd blow you...Not up, but it certainly would be fun :3 Am I allowed a teammate? In that case I choose Ryuk!

Sounds like fun, may I join? I'm 18yrs and 4 months old, is that ok?

FoxxLegend

The God of all Foxes!
Sure, I don't mind! The more the merrier, but I'm not sure if I can fit 2 cocks in my mouth, so you'll have to shove yours in a different orifice, is that okay?

Definitely not a problem with me! 3-some!!! Woohoo!!! *Definitely Horny!*