• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you use a "Furry" Facebook?

Do you post furry things to your primary social media account(s)?

• Yes

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • No, never

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Just enough references for other furries to recognize

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Nah fuck that, I deleted my account over ten years ago and haven't regretted it since.
I wish I had that option, but in my friend group it ia impossible to host a party or coordinate a camping trip without facebook.

Uluri

Lord of Potatoes
I would actually like to have a FB to keep my RL stuff separate from my Furry stuff mostly only because I really hate adding people to instant messengers Because some folks get really really annoyingly clingy even when I tell them to cut it out. I would also like to not have to scroll through the ridiculous amounts of political GARBAGE my family posts.

I do know that Landing Page - FurGather is a lot like Facebook, though no one uses it much. I'd actually love to see more folks use Furgather as I hate how Facebook will close down an account for any arbitrary reason they could think of. If a made a FB for myself, I'd make sure that I'm prepared to lose my account an any moment.

Nyashia

I have a facebook account under my fursona's name and post furry stuff there. I'm also using it for following groups from university, because it's hard to stay informed without facebook and I don't wanted to create an extra account for that.

FelicityMcG92

I wish I had a “furry” but I deleted my Facebook account a long time ago and I don’t regret this. I am more an Instagram fan now. I am developing my Instagram account and I want to create more great content that will attract more people to follow me. I am posting story every day and I am trying to organize giveaways in order to raise this number at a higher one. If you want to buy Instagram followers I can suggest you to check this link and see different offers that you may like.

Last edited:

MischievousPooka

Artist, cosplayer, and of course a furry
Most of the post I post on facebook and twitter is cosplay, anime artwork and furry artwork I made. And some photos of animals or bug sometimes. I post it all on just one account on those sites and had no problems. Most of my relatives just think of it a just art since I go back and forth with drawing furries or human characters.

MrSpookyBoots

Batto with a Bad Leg ;'(
I wouldn't see the point of such a thing unless my fursona had a fan base of some kind. That would be just as odd to have, too.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
No, I am very comfortable with who and what I am and very open in general, so I see no need to hide anything at all.

That and I've reached the point in my life where I'm not really that concerned about the opinion of those that don't even know me. Those that do know me already understand and those who don't can form whatever opinion they wish...since they're going to anyway and it doesn't affect me. <laughs and sticks out toungue, eyes crossed>

I'm considering doing the same. Particularly in attempting to get truly deep in art within the furry world. I mostly use Twitter rather than Facebook but to be honest, I get rather exhausted trying to keep up with all the platforms. x.x; I think I would be more inclined to try to add more social networks if I only had to keep up with one program that I can post or communicate to all.

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
Does anyone else use a second facebook for furry hobby activities?

Basically, I'm nervous about potential professional contacts googling my name and getting a misconception or wrong idea about me, so I made a second facebook with my sona nsona name where I can post all my updates I don't want in-laws or coworkers to see. Thw thing is, I so much prefer my new account that I stopped updating thw one in my name. The friends and family I actually keep up with know my hobbies and either encourage me or don't care.
The reason for my post is, is it possible that my new main profile is actually obmoxious? Does anyone else do this, or have experience with it?
As an engineer, nobody cares. I get the occasional mansplaining more than anyone caring I'm a furry. If I post or display it, it's tasteful decoration.

Now, would I sh**post on my mains, absolutely not. But then again, I'm not really seriously into social media as I am one of those few who have issues controlling themselves online. So FB, WCKR, Skype, etc, are more like phone lines.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I wish I had a “furry” but I deleted my Facebook account a long time ago and I don’t regret this. I am more an Instagram fan now. I am developing my Instagram account and I want to create more great content that will attract more people to follow me. I am posting story every day and I am trying to organize giveaways in order to raise this number at a higher one.
Thread necros are generally looked down upon here.
Just a fair warning.

MainHammond

Former Big Toasty Cinnamon Bun
I love Digimon, I read Beastars since before the anime was announced, I main Hammond in Overwatch, Beerus in DB FighterZ and I'm one of the few people in the world that knows how to play Kimahri in Final Fantasy X.
So I'm not openly furry in my social media, but at the same time it's not a big secret.