• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you use Fur Affinity or Furry Amino more?

Do you use Fur Affinity or Furry Amino more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've tried Furry Amino out but I felt like they are missing one thing: having a website for the desktop version but they seem to only have an application on mobile phones, so that's a shame. I prefer Furaffinity mostly.

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
And how have you not seen any
It's not exactly easy to avoid
I've seen SOOOO many YouTubers do brand deals with Amino

I don't have a youtube account and don't care much about certain youtubers and channles. I just watch random videos that chatch my interest.

P

Purplefuzz

Furaffinity.

Tried using /r/furry but last i time did people there rude and its just a art dump.

N

Nyro46

I have heard from one person that it is easy to get commissions on Furry Amino . . . somehow. I don't know how though, with the user base I'd imagine no one would really have the money?

And what does TF stand for?

transformation "the f*"

jffry890

I've tried Furry Amino out but I felt like they are missing one thing: having a website for the desktop version but they seem to only have an application on mobile phones, so that's a shame. I prefer Furaffinity mostly.

Definitely some bullshit, but I've been active for all of a day and it's better than FA for me.
Drew a request for someone, got a dude to stream me some Black Ops 4 zombies, played some PUBG with the same dude and added him as a friend on Xbox, talked with a couple bros about alcohol and guns in a chat... I wish I knew about this shit earlier. Way more active than FA.

quoting_mungo

I've sorta considered Amino on and off, but I'm not sure whether it'd be a good fit, and finding the rhythm/culture of a new social media platform tends to be a bit harrowing to me.

Do you use YouTube?
Because if you do you'll have to have seen an Amino ad before
And if you don't, well, what tf do you do for fun!?!?
I can honestly say I've never seen an Amino ad on YouTube - the closest I've gotten is I believe one or two brief-ish mentions of a bullet journal or planner Amino in a bullet journal video, quite some time ago. I suspect it depends on your locale and search/viewing history/patterns. You're probably more the demographic Amino targets.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Heard bad stuff about amino. Not touching it with a pole. I use FA and to a lesser degree Sofurry.

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned
Heard bad stuff about amino. Not touching it with a pole. I use FA and to a lesser degree Sofurry.
SoFurry has some dumb username rules
I couldn't call myself Draäkc
Because it has an accent in it I had to use Draakc

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Bar the username rules, it seems alright. Ideal for writers at least which is perfect for me.