• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

DO YOU WANT TO DIE?

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
What if I am dead from another life?

Grruelty

Metail Head
Still better than suffering all of your life, right?
Personally I would suffer immense pain everyday, if it meant living another one. I get that some people would rather die, but I don't understand it. Existing is the most beautiful thing to me.

DrakEmono

nope i dont belive in suicide
Personally I would suffer immense pain everyday, if it meant living another one. I get that some people would rather die, but I don't understand it. Existing is the most beautiful thing to me.
And me, I don't see the point to live forever in immense pain, just to get definitively disgusted of life... and just wanting to end it... Not blaming those who don't understand why some want to suicide, but it means they don't know what suffering is...

Maximor_Bloodpanda

The True Anti-Conformist
I don't really think about it much except for how aside from my immediate family, I wouldn't be missed by anyone else.

I'm not afraid of death, although I would like to complete my objectives before it's over for me. I also think it would be fun to fucking haunt people.

L

lockaboss

And me, I don't see the point to live forever in immense pain, just to get definitively disgusted of life... and just wanting to end it... Not blaming those who don't understand why some want to suicide, but it means they don't know what suffering is...
hay ive wanted to comit suicide befor but killing your self dosent end pain it passes it onto those around you

FoxInTheCloset

The Over Caffeinated Vulpine
Death doesn't scare me, For I will transcend into my true form as I die. 10 square acres of Bees!
BEES.gif