• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Do you wear your sunglasses at night?

FireFeathers

Mr. Red Flag
I was not expecting the "screw america" suckerpunch so early! Generally that takes a few pages to work towards that.

I wear regular glasses, so no, i'm not cool enough.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
I got fantasy purple ones just for being online with and sunglasses for the day in my car.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
i only wear sunglasses to hide my giant, heroin dilated pupils from police officers. at night.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
i only wear sunglasses to hide my giant, heroin dilated pupils from police officers. at night.
Yeah, but if they ask you to take them off you're screwed.

DMAN14

The wettest wolf
Smith & Wesson as in the gun company? Do they make sunglasses now or was it like a promotional item?

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I don't even wear sunglasses during the day. :c

DMAN14

The wettest wolf
They are technically "protective gear" for shooting, but they look like normal sunglasses.

I got them at an Army/Navy store in the Haight Ashbury district.

They cost me 14 bucks.

Hmmm I could use some of those, I've always wondered how strong my sunglasses would be when encountering hot brass or flying shrapnel from power tools. Haight Ashbury is San Fran right? I know the block my sister's microscopic apartment is on borders Haight street.

Ricky

Hmmm I could use some of those, I've always wondered how strong my sunglasses would be when encountering hot brass or flying shrapnel from power tools. Haight Ashbury is San Fran right? I know the block my sister's microscopic apartment is on borders Haight street.

Yep! Though Haight Street goes on for a bit, it's probably walking distance regardless.

I'm not sure if they still sell it but here is the place.

Apparently they sell them online, too.

DMAN14

The wettest wolf
Ya, my sister closer to octavia, but still not far. Do you happen to know if they float? I spend my summer teaching sailing and have lost a few pairs over the years.

Ricky

Ya, my sister closer to octavia, but still not far. Do you happen to know if they float? I spend my summer teaching sailing and have lost a few pairs over the years.

Not sure :eek:

The ones I have are pretty light, so possibly. I've never tried swimming with them XD

They are 14 dollar sunglasses though, so at least you wouldn't be losing a pair of Oakley's.

Of course I wear them at night.

Of course, then again, my vision is augmented.

+10 badass right there