• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Documentation Team

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Want to assist FA in writing documentation and help users?

I'm putting together a documentation team. FA is going to employ a Wiki to help users out -- but it will not be public, at least not at first. We're looking for skilled writers interested in helping out the community and answer users questions on the Wiki and assist with support.

This is not an administration position.

Pico

I am very interested in proofreading the final product, if you want someone to do that :*) Let me know if you need any information.

Also, I am on winter break, so I have a month of free time.

Zippo

Banned
Banned
Well sure, ill give it a go. I am interested in joining. Dragoneer gave me the link in IM so why not. ^^

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Almafeta said:
I'd offer to help, but how would we find out the answers? ^^;
Well, the answers lay in the site, and sometimes it may take a bit of investigation. Othertimes, it's a matter of fleshing out text for better clarity.

Almafeta

Preyfar said:
Almafeta said:
I'd offer to help, but how would we find out the answers? ^^;
Well, the answers lay in the site, and sometimes it may take a bit of investigation. Othertimes, it's a matter of fleshing out text for better clarity.

Then sign me up, I guess.

Zippo

Banned
Banned
zart said:
i volunteer for the position of grammar nazi.

Heh, grammer nazi... havent heard that one yet. Im sure our word processors will be worked hard though, I swear im just going to break my microsoft cuse of it. ^^

furry

I can help with french stuff.
Also, I'm the most nicest person ever.

zart

Zippo said:
Heh, grammer nazi... havent heard that one yet. Im sure our word processors will be worked hard though, I swear im just going to break my microsoft cuse of it. ^^

however, unlike microsoft word, i don't have an anurism about passive voice.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Litre said:
make sure you get a human spellchecker.

OOPS DID I SAY HUMAN.

I meant furry.

:|
I'd rather have a human, y'know... you're gauranteed opposable thumbs that way. Makes typing that much easier. ;)

Litre

Preyfar said:
Litre said:

OOPS DID I SAY HUMAN.

I meant furry.

I'd rather have a human, y'know... you're gauranteed opposable thumbs that way. Makes typing that much easier. ;)

whatchoo talking about preyfar, of course furries have opposable thumbs. how do they fap* off?

*paw off in this case, lawl

Zippo

Banned
Banned
*giggles* ^_^

Tikara

The Local Purple Mew
Hmm... sounds interesting. I guess I'll contribute! I'll probably need a bit of help understanding 100% what this is, though. Is this going to be a kind of FAQ made by the users of FA?

Still, this sound fun at the same time! Heck, I might be able to help some of the younger users! :3 (is 14) Besides, I bet you're going to need a Mew on the team, eh? :lol: *slapped*

There might be times when I'm not on to help, though, but still... ah, what the heck!

Okay! Sign me up! :3

Litre said:
Preyfar said:
Litre said:

OOPS DID I SAY HUMAN.

I meant furry.

whatchoo talking about preyfar, of course furries have opposable thumbs. how do they fap* off?

*paw off in this case, lawl

Why would you oppose thumbs? They are good for so many things: sculpting, writing, flushing toilets, video games, sticking in pies, rating movies, poking people, painting, fondling breasts, eye gouging, pressure points, thumb wars, the list goes on! So I don't know about you guys, but the last thing my thumbs are is opposable.

*Runs and hides from inevitable backlash from above stupidity*