• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Does anyone else read Tooth and Claw???

Coffee Lion

Caffeine Headache
Thisssssssssss
This right here>>>>
ToothAndClaw1Cover.jpg

Started reading it some time last year. A random buy at the local comic store and I got sucked in. Sadly moved from that fantastic little store, so no new issues for a while, I think I'm on issue 8 or something like that. It's an interesting story with fantastic artwork. Anyone else come across it?

coldbrew

Nitro coldbrew whenever!
I got hooked right from the preview pages I saw on Image (I'm all for digital comics, haha). The level of detail in lore and world-building is real inspiring, and yeah, the artwork is some of the best anthro work I've ever seen in comics!

Coffee Lion

Caffeine Headache
I got hooked right from the preview pages I saw on Image (I'm all for digital comics, haha). The level of detail in lore and world-building is real inspiring, and yeah, the artwork is some of the best anthro work I've ever seen in comics!
YEESSS!
When I found the first issue, the artwork alone was enough to make me check it out. c: I can't wait to be able to collect more issues~

gonard

Puts the 'Ho' in Homeless
Thisssssssssss
This right here>>>>
ToothAndClaw1Cover.jpg

Started reading it some time last year. A random buy at the local comic store and I got sucked in. Sadly moved from that fantastic little store, so no new issues for a while, I think I'm on issue 8 or something like that. It's an interesting story with fantastic artwork. Anyone else come across it?
I expected a bland a-typical furry webcomic and got an art boner
is there anywhere I can read this online?