• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Does anyone have claws?

Bunneh45

Accidentally a coke bottle
Why would anyone want long fingernails? I just don't get it... (This applies to old women as well, not just furries)

Arcane hollow

The Dragon Spinmaster
Why would anyone want long fingernails? I just don't get it... (This applies to old women as well, not just furries)

I do it because i like to see people cringe when they see them...it creeps them out which i find endlessly funny.

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
I tend to have longer finger nails but cutting them to look like that person had...they will not last long. I know because when I was a kid I did that and rather quickly found that in the process of day to day life, the tips were too weak to hold up, and would bend, or chip.

Actually one accidental bang on a door split it at an angle which really sucked. Took half a year actually for that finger to recover. Since then though I trim my nails to a good semi-length. Longer nails can be useful..too long and it's just pointless.

VVhiteWolf

Needs an anthro avatar pic...
I don't know why I remember this, but when I was five we stopped at a McDonalds in a mall somewhere. There was this woman there with fingernails (fake obviously, they were straight) AT LEAST a foot and a half long. She was eating her cheeseburger by holding it in her palms. I dunno HOW she ate fries, lol. They were all COMPLETELY painted too. It was SO weird.

Hyenaworks

Oh Derpy! That's not a letter
It's awkward and uncomfortable, therefore no.

Nightweaver

Massively retarded troll
Oh I get those if I don't trim my toenails for a month. SEXY.

bane233

the cowboy wolf/roo
-face paw- And ppl wonder why they say were weird.

lolwut?

I tried, but I KEEP CHEWING MY NAILS. I CAN'T LAST MORE THAN A DAY.
Also bunneh, yayz Vg cats. X3

dragonaile

I have claws... Made of plastic and iron... I made those myself... It's not fingernails, But, I can play piano with those... easier than with my large fingers... not that I play well anyway!

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
My nails grow too fast and at the same time too sharp.
I have a habit of either scratching and cutting my skin and doing the same to my mate.
I also do martial arts, so I kinda have to keep them short.

Swiftclaw

The last thing you'll ever see
I've thought about growing out my nails to claws but that would give it away that I'm a furry and I don't really want that to be known yet. They'd be fun to have if you ever got in a fight though, just bitch slap the person but put some claw into it and rip their face open, maybe even leave some scars.
nice, but personaly, if I get the chance to grow my nails long enough without my parents seeing, I'd use them to stab more than slash.

Ethereal_Dragon

Crush or be crushed.
nice, but personaly, if I get the chance to grow my nails long enough without my parents seeing, I'd use them to stab more than slash.

Slashing seems less masculine than stabbing, but stabbing is more likely to land you in deep trouble... XD

Hehe, literally. =D

And no I don't have claws, my parents always make me cut my nails. =P

Nightweaver

Massively retarded troll