• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Does Anyone Know A Half Suit Maker?

Serenity_Stars

Aspiring Animator <3
Specifically just the legs? I'm a larger gal (about 250 lbs), and i was wondering if there are any suit makers that are willing to do parts like just the legs for a half suit. My character has larger hips, but unfortunately i do not. I was cursed with no butt and no hips lol. She is also a cat, so a more dainty looking pair of legs would be amazing. If anyone knows any suit makers on FA or anywhere else who does these things, it would be a blessing. I'll look at anyone, especially beginners and people who aren't very popular! Price range doesn't matter :).​

Serenity_Stars

Aspiring Animator <3
I offer legs! I would love to get the chance to do more legs as commissions, and my commissions open back up in April. My prices can be found on my site: www.inajiffy-creations.weebly.com

Unfortunately on my site, I don't have any picture examples of my legs, but on my instagram I do! In-A-Jiffy Creations (@crystalline_canine) • Instagram photos and videos

Oh wow! They're actually really close to what i'm looking for! It might be a little while before i commission but consider me sold x3 Thank you so much! (beautiful work by the way!)