• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Does anyone on here like dark humor?

JinxiFox

Insanity can be such a beautiful thing.
93736e07f29e76f633ba9d8714761184.jpg

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me

Jay98

The violent man-eater
Violet's turn blue, Rose's are red, but whatever the name, everyone's the same once i make them dead.

Slytherin Umbreon

Black Lives Matter
Guide to understanding Asexuals:
Asexuals can divided into classes, based on the reason they abstain or their devotion to abstinence.

• Apathy-Sexual: Truest Asexuals. Never cared. No desire to find a partner or experiment. Sometimes we forced ourselves to try because we thought we were "supposed" to. Sometimes we start experimenting with other sexualities to see if we were just doing it wrong. One day, I hear about the idea of Asexuality, looked it up and thought "Huh... That's an option. Neat."
  • Abstinence-Sexuals: Sexuals who choose to abstain, either temporarily or permanently, out of a belief it will make them better in some way. See: Religion, college, career. Permanent Ab-sexuals can upgrade to Ap-Sexuals.
  • Agnostic-Sexual: "We believe that Sex exists, but we can never know what it is." Ag-Sexuals can transition into Ab-sexuals as a form of denial, before eventually getting sucked into Ap-Sexuality.

Jay98

The violent man-eater
guide to understanding internetsexuals:

yes, you can fuck that.

Jay98

The violent man-eater

Jay98

The violent man-eater