• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Does having a fursona make you a furry?

• Yes

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Kinda

Votes: 22 44.9%

• Total voters

F.lee_art

Flee the bat
Well Me personally? I feel like You wouldn't really know what a fursona was unless you're a furry cuz i didn't till i joined.. So i'll say yes.. or rather someone who wasn't a furry wouldn't have a interest in having a fursona.. if that makes sense?
ಠ_ʖಠ This comment came for my wig...

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Yes and no I seen people with a fursona but not in the fandom.
That causes people to mess with them and say oh your a furry.

Bullslayer

having a fursona will get others thinking you are a furry for sure but the actual definition of what makes one a furry or just someone whos just a supporter of furries seems to be open to opinion i guess. As far as i know the fursona itself is supposed to be a combination of things that help describe you as a person. Example: Mine is a cyber wolf, well least hes supposed to be, (WIP), anyway, wolf cause wolves are my favorite animal and by extension werewolves are my favorite mythical beast. Cyber wolf because i'm a huge nerd who likes computer science and robotics as well as sci fi games. Red is my favorite color with secondary colors being black and grey to symbolize how mono tone i generally can be. I generally tend to be a social outcast so too many different colors feels too out going for my personality i guess.