• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Does Someone Remember Playing Toontown Online

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I still play it - and wizard 101 - it's a nostalgia thing. I also occasionally still play Adventure Quest.

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
I did but Rewritten stopped working on my PC, but I played it a lot when it did work.

I had 3 characters. A Cat (main), Dog and a Duck.

I remember I left off after making it to fight some security guards and nobody was around. It needed a party), so I quit the game.
When I tried to load up the game months later, that was when it stopped working.

I wonder if they added any more animals or if Rewritten is still around xD

I also played wizard 101 before I got slapped with a paywall message (this is as far as you can go on your subscription, please buy our new subscription) or something along those lines.

As for Adventure Quest... I played some variation of it but I forgot what it was, just that Adventure Quest was the sequel to it (If that makes any sense).

Overall, Toontown was fun but it was even funner in parties. ^v^'

I did but Rewritten stopped working on my PC, but I played it a lot when it did work.

I had 3 characters. A Cat (main), Dog and a Duck.

I remember I left off after making it to fight some security guards and nobody was around. It needed a party), so I quit the game.
When I tried to load up the game months later, that was when it stopped working.

I wonder if they added any more animals or if Rewritten is still around xD

I also played wizard 101 before I got slapped with a paywall message (this is as far as you can go on your subscription, please buy our new subscription) or something along those lines.

As for Adventure Quest... I played some variation of it but I forgot what it was, just that Adventure Quest was the sequel to it (If that makes any sense).

Overall, Toontown was fun but it was even funner in parties. ^v^'
toontown rewritten added Crocodiles and deers

ben909

tftged full vaporeon, half of issue has been fixed
Sort of, i played it for a very short time, but quit somewhat quickly for some reason