• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Does your Fursona come from Space?

Erzyal

Keeper of useless information
Nope.

S

ScorchedSep

Oh well, looks like I'm lonely. :p He comes from another planet, but he ikes it on Earth, that's good, right?

Ieono

Uberaffe
Sort of...

Maugryph

Of course mine does, that's just how awesome he is. :D

Space.. the final frontier... of furfagotry. These are the fetishes of the S.S Sparkle Dog, it's five year mission: to explore strange new kinks, to seek out new ways to find self pleasure regions, to boldly go where no fetish has gone before!

Ratical

Well, no.
But I don't know what galaxy my (and by extension his) mind is from sometimes.

Oh well, looks like I'm lonely. :p He comes from another planet, but he ikes it on Earth, that's good, right?

What's not to like? Y'know, aside from the bad stuff. If we knew you were visiting we would've cleaned up more.

SodaBubbles

I will deliver the explosion
No, but space is cool. And I've been meaning to ask, Amiir, what IS your fursona? Same as your icon? I NEED TO KNOWWWWWWW :V

S

ScorchedSep

Well, no.
But I don't know what galaxy my (and by extension his) mind is from sometimes.

What's not to like? Y'know, aside from the bad stuff. If we knew you were visiting we would've cleaned up more.

Hmm... I don't don't if you could prepare.. I just happened to come here via some space accident.. Oh well ca't remember XD no going back to my home planet!

;-;

FrostHusky81

The Mercenary
Well, my fursona is an anthropomorphic version of myself. So no, he's from Earth.

Soul-Wolf

Banned
Banned
My fursona is like one of those wrestlers who is billed as being from "Parts Unknown" or "The Darkside" or "The Astral Planes" or something. He's kinda like if the Ultimate Warrior was a wolf mixed with a few other canids of unspecified/unknown origin. He doesn't really know his own origins that well so he likes to think of himself as being from Creation, as in the beginnings of everything, so that would kind of be like being from space. Ultimately we all were though. Not necessarily alien in origin but you know, even Bill Nye says we're made of essentially the same shit as everything else in space and may as well say we're from space.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Mine comes from a separate plane of existence. It's right between Crowley's thoughts and Lam.

L

LizardKing

Well he came from my mind, and like other biological jiggery pokery, the mind can be affected by outside sources. Since the Earth is not an isolated system, space is inevitably one of those sources, so... partially?

S

ScorchedSep

I hope no one thinks that cuz I'm an Isolated system that my Planet is gloomy. Crystalia, my HomePlanet, is very nice! That's why we're located as far as possible from anyone else! (7 Billion Miles from closest Planet)

You don't want to meet our neighbors...

L

LizardKing

That's why we're located as far as possible from anyone else! (7 Billion Miles from closest Planet)

You must have some weird setup to be able to have 2 planets 7 billion miles apart, given that even Neptune is less than 3 billion miles from the sun. Perhaps this other planet is somehow at the 3rd Lagrange point (a captured rogue planet?), and you're both 3.5 billion miles from the star. Though for that planet to be habitable at 3.5 billion miles, it's presumably a lot larger than the sun. Or older? And I guess there's no other planets in the system either, since otherwise they could easily get closer than 7 billion miles. Unless you've somehow got a series of planets formed at enormous distances around a hypergiant, though the strong emissions from such a star would make planet formation rather difficult at such a tenuous distance.