• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Does your sona cook? And if so, what foods do they like to make?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Oh, yep, my fursona loves to cook! When he's had a fox over to his cozy Mischief Den, he always makes 'em really nice meals, kinda based on what they might eat in the wild, and kind of a bit gourmet. Once, he made pheasant with a blackberry/sage-reduction, another time, coconut curry marinated chicken, pizza and omelettes with crispy beetles, shallots and mushrooms; deep-fried mice in a spicy Thai dipping sauce. He loves to show off his cooking skills, even if the foxes might have bad table manners, and even let out loud burps at the table! Another one even let out a loud fart, on purpose! Those foxes.

Simo also grows the finest watermelons, so he always has plenty of watermelon cider, both regular, and hard.

He makes the fox do the dishes, of course.

Arnak

Off the bench
No, he's got servants for that. Servants he pays well and actually cares about

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Simo is also waging a war with Col. Sanders, based on an old grudge, while being concerned about obesity among foxes.

Thus, the Skunk has started a new chain: Maryland Marinated™ Chicken, a healthy alternative to Kentucky Fried Chicken, in an effort to be a thorn in the Col.'s side, especially in this health conscious age.

After all, a fox can't even steal chickens, if his butt's too big to fit through the door of the coop.

AcerbicSeth

Tetched In The Head
For lunch today I dipped some pickles into Taco Bell sauce, and ate some canned tuna.
Quite obviously, and I don't think the world has seen cuisine of such a remarkable caliber.

For a serious answer, he can cook, though laziness often gets the better of him, making him opt for a microwave meal or something instead. :p

Captain TrashPanda

A broke college racc
Simo is also waging a war with Col. Sanders, based on an old grudge, while being concerned about obesity among foxes.

Thus, the Skunk has started a new chain: Maryland Marinated™ Chicken, a healthy alternative to Kentucky Fried Chicken, in an effort to be a thorn in the Col.'s side, especially in this health conscious age.

After all, a fox can't even steal chickens, if his butt's too big to fit through the door of the coop.
First of the south has no competition in fried chicken.
Second off... James can cook MRE and maybe some wild animals. Really only cook in an emergency.

SoniatheSquishy

Soft Deercoon
Outside of obvious stuff like pasta and sandwiches?
Not much, but she can make onigiri because she's a dork. She can also make ice cream, it's just part of her theming, she has to.

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Oh sure, Firuthi can follow a recipe just fine, though he's more than a little paranoid around a gas stove.

Thing is... he really prefers his food simple. Any food that requires using more than one pan (two if it's a pasta dish) or calls for long prep (like letting something marinate overnight) doesn't appeal to him.

Trndsttr

Yeet
Bastet enjoys cooking Korean food for her friends, since she likes it and can make it pretty easily and most of her friends haven’t had any Korean food other than from her. She also likes making all different sorts of foods, but usually only makes cookies and cakes and stuff like that, even when she could make other things.

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
My snake 'sona eats defrosted humanely killed frozen rodents. He pretends to be a badass rattlesnake killer (California king snakes like him are known to eat rattlesnakes) but he's a weedy little sissy.

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
My snake 'sona eats defrosted humanely killed frozen rodents. He pretends to be a badass rattlesnake killer (California king snakes like him are known to eat rattlesnakes) but he's a weedy little sissy.

never thought of making my character eat what the species eats.
to me they're an extension of myself so i just say they ate whatever i just ate recently.

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
bowl of cereal.

it's literally the only thing i can make without involving way too much fire.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
My sona wants to avoid the majority of living people so they do cook. They grow a lot of their own food and hunt since they live in a cabin in the woods near a little stream. Their wife tends to cook more though being a waitress and sometimes brings home food.

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Naturally.

The mark of a good rabbit is gardening, however a quality rabbit cooks what she grows.

Sam Wamm

I'm a goat plushie

Catdog

I caused a little stir.
My sona cooks a lot! But it's all very homey southern cooking. Stuff like casseroles, pasta, chilli, whatever could feed a huge group even if they're home alone. They just really like feeding people because in Pavo's upbringing, food = love.

Yes!
Honey butter, Honey, Nectar, Pollen punch, Alchoholic nectar (Kiaara and Keo knows how to make it but we don't), Honey biscuits, honey tea, honey bread, and etc etc