• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Does your sona cook? And if so, what foods do they like to make?

loveincarnate

mae is amazing at cooking but shes more proficient at baking! ophelia orders food more though since shes borderline useless and doesnt like to leave the house.

DRGN Juno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA -Sukhoi, 2020
Pad Thai or butter chicken when he feels like cooking. Corn dogs and other frozen trash for the other 99% of the time.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
No. Cutter Cat has an aversion to fire. Now he will eat cooked food, however.

Rap Daniel

Clever dino wizard boi
Banned
Rap likes to cook without magic,(which is odd for a wizard, but then again, it's already odd that he's a dinosaur wizard.) but so far he only knows how to make frozen pizza and different kinds of sandwiches.

Tazmo

Trash connoisseur
Huh?

*Eats pizza from a dumpster*

jffry890

Pad Thai or butter chicken when he feels like cooking. Corn dogs and other frozen trash for the other 99% of the time.

I don't know what butter chicken is, but I cooked some chicken thighs in butter with lemon pepper in a covered pan with rice and veggies for dinner and it was pretty good. Especially with that butter sauce poured all over it at the end.

DRGN Juno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA -Sukhoi, 2020
I don't know what butter chicken is, but I cooked some chicken thighs in butter with lemon pepper in a covered pan with rice and veggies for dinner and it was pretty good. Especially with that butter sauce poured all over it at the end.

It's an Indian dish using tomato, cream, butter, and spices in a curry served over rice. Here's one such example.

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
Like myself, Ra'ara experiments with a lot of cooking, particularly mixing of sauces and spices. That's how he and I share the title of Culinary Apothecary!

RyejekG

Cooks and goes out. Usually loves cooking exotic meals anything with more than one spice. (like me)

Dreammaker33

Cute cow that likes computer hardware
Melisa likes to cook with some of the dairy products she has made. Melisa can make beautiful chesscake's and cheese scones.

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
Chicken ^._.^ nuggets

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Deathless loves to bake but really sucks at it. She also can make a mean chicken cutlet

Z

Z-ro

my characters are failures on that expect..but, there is one that is a great cooker cause she had to survive
and gave them food, it's not like they needed since they were both immortal but...you know, just for the sake of it, they ate

Pepper Foxx

The One Fluff to Rule them All
Pepper can cook breakfast and bake. Anything else she needs to follow a cookbook and it doesn't turn out very well.

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
Well...

AAwNITtzS4TF6SFxzRjz6IlMFtO1vTdyV29i3tLcUKyIVBAKb1lTJ-xmq_2jgo8XuYG21j6dEv3xNBY4mMJEBL2Twqe-3S41FeYSb24=w600-l68