• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dog food... for People

Tiamat

Sex nuts and retard strong
Banned
The funny thing is that it really wasn't

Feeding pets table scraps doesn't help either. We have that problem with my grandma and now we just have a bunch of obese dogs

Hell no, I never give mine table scraps. Just begins terrible begging habits.

(Though as a kid I used to give my boxer my broccoli, but I think you get a pass for that...)

Jason-

Oh my goat!
My avatar being compared to a generic character isn't exactly the most flattering thing I've ever heard. And I'm not a fox, I'm a wolf, dammit! :v But I shouldn't be surprised since red wolves are commonly mistaken for foxes.
I'm not compairing it, I'm saying it looks similar to something that happens to be generic but not for the fact of it being generic, and I'm not trying to flatter nor offend, it's in a neutral stance, people can be too black and white in their thinking and treat the grey as part of either side. Also I don't mistake wolves as foxes, I know it's not supposed to be one. : P

C

Cid_Nielcen

I'm not compairing it, I'm saying it looks similar to something that happens to be generic but not for the fact of it being generic, and I'm not trying to flatter nor offend, it's in a neutral stance, people can be too black and white in their thinking and treat the grey as part of either side. Also I don't mistake wolves as foxes, I know it's not supposed to be one. : P

Thank you for the reply; all good things to hear. I agree with what you said about how people can be, and I admit, I am not immune to that kind of thinking myself.

In another thread, Magick said my avatar looked Disney-ish. Looks like there are more people with a good eye for identifying art styles, since Disney and Warner Brothers characters have also influenced my work.

Red wolves being commonly mistaken for foxes was more of a true fun fact, something I learned while researching red wolves.

The part where I said, "And I'm not a fox, I'm a wolf, dammit! :v" was me slipping into character. OMG roleplay! Please don't ban me! :v. I only did it because I thought it might add some humor. ><

edit: Since this post is off topic, I just wanted to explain that I've tried my best to keep this thread on topic to no avail. If there really is such a rule, I've been lurking long enough to see many, many examples of this rule being bent or blatantly broken with no one making the slightest effort to enforce the rule. I can adapt. I won't stress it so much anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: