• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Doing some doodles to practice

I know this sort of thing tends to attract a lot of attention so I'm going say right away that I won't be able to get through everyone. Please don't be upset if I don't get around to drawing your idea.

I want to practice poses and angles, from SFW to NSFW anything helps. If you are going to request NSFW then keep in mind due to the rules of the forum that I will need to use a link to an age gated site. I'll primarilly use FA so you should be fine if you have an account. I will not be able to post NSFW images onto this thread.

Safe images will be uploaded here. They will just be doodles so most likely rough sketches with little or no colour. Unless I really enjoy making them then I may draw them more detailed or in colour.

Here's a simple form to use so I can easilly see when someone is requesting art rather than commenting or talking to one another.

Number of characters: (Maximum of 5)
Brief description of scene: (if NSFW keep it vague because of the rules)
Character references: (Links to references would be good)
SFW or NSFW: (Even the most mundane of poses can be NSFW)

Thank you for looking! Here's some images so you know what my art looks like:

Byzance123 Rauss Khan

Hello

I would like to make 5 characters with few of my ocs, here is my list:

Constanzia:

Zubezi:

Ophelum:

Ianova:

Zodoniev:

Sorry for all the details.

Scene: I would like to see a full body of my 5 characters in a Slavic style fire red room as background. If you want less complex picture, just do fullbodies of the characters. Do you need references for inspiration ?

Last edited:

The_biscuits_532

Scary Ancient Wombat
I have two characters!

Maybe something indoors-y? I haven't really done any of them like that

This is the best I've got of both:

I've got more here

Sfw, preferably

EmeraldWuff

Green wuff with large feet
Thanks for the opportunity ^^

Number of characters: 2

Scene: Lee and Zoltan training some fighting moves together, I'd probably think kicking would work best. If possible, Zoltan could be having a pizza slice hanging from his mouth.

Character references:

SFW

Kubudele

Cute but deadly derg life ~⭐
A sincere thanks for the opportunity! (。^▽^)

Number of characters: 1

Scene: How about Kubu cutely making a hand heart gesture? ❤

Ref 1: Ref 2:
SFW

Sorry,this might be a dumb question, but can the request be for Human like characters as well, or is it just Anthro, i have a few human character that very rarely i get to use in these things.

Humans are fine! The more practice with any species the better.

Hello

I would like to make 5 characters with few of my ocs, here is my list:

Constanzia:

Zubezi:

Ophelum:

Ianova:

Zodoniev:

Sorry for all the details.

Scene: I would like to see a full body of my 5 characters in a Slavic style fire red room as background. If you want less complex picture, just do fullbodies of the characters. Do you need references for inspiration ?

A Slavic style fire red Room? Some references would be appreciated.

I have two characters!

I've got more here

Sfw, preferably

Alrighty then, an indoor environment image using these 2 characters. I'll give it a whirl!

Scene: Lee and Zoltan training some fighting moves together, I'd probably think kicking would work best. If possible, Zoltan could be having a pizza slice hanging from his mouth.

Character references:

SFW

Interesting idea, I'll give it a go and see how well it comes out.

SFW

Cute is my specialty! I'll try it out when I can.

That is a big boy, anything in particular you're after or just anything sfw?

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Humans are fine! The more practice with any species the better.

A Slavic style fire red Room? Some references would be appreciated.

Alrighty then, an indoor environment image using these 2 characters. I'll give it a whirl!

Interesting idea, I'll give it a go and see how well it comes out.

Cute is my specialty! I'll try it out when I can.

That is a big boy, anything in particular you're after or just anything sfw?
Sitting on the couch watching tv

here are few references examples:

https://aphrodisiacart.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F92263334123
hope this is not too complex for you.

Damn! That's beautiful, I doubt I'll be able to go into so much detail for a sketch but I love the look of it!

Neat! I have a few if you want to use them.

Fado: my main human.

And Baba Luna: a Human/Witch villain.

Feel free to use any if you want. And thanks again for the chance!

They look really familiar for some reason but I like them! Anything in particular you're looking for?

Sitting on the couch watching tv

Always good to practice some sitting poses.

I have two characters!

I've got more here

Sfw, preferably

Character references:

SFW

I've done 2 sketches so far!

1.) Stephanie + Iza

2.) Lee + Zoltan.

I'm doing these in my free time between university so it will be slow to get through some and sadly some I won't be able to do at all so appologies to anyone I don't draw.

At the worse, you can forget the background or make it simple. If you have possibility to
do the 5 ocs, it's good. they are stand and forming a group.

I'll see what I can do!

Humm well for Fado you can have him relaxing reading a book.
Or for Baba Luna have her brewing something on a caldron.
Just have fun with one of them if you chose to draw them haha

Sounds good! I'll see what I can come up with.

Hello! I would love some art of my new OC, Hugh, if you like him!

Number of Characters: 1
Character Ref: https://toyhou.se/10037288.hugh
Scene Description: It would be fun to see him playing with a new toy!
SFW or NSFW: Nsfw please!

Ah my first NSFW request! I've never drawn a trans character before, this'll be interesting!

lenago

Top hatted fox

1.) Stephanie + Iza

2.) Lee + Zoltan.

I'm doing these in my free time between university so it will be slow to get through some and sadly some I won't be able to do at all so appologies to anyone I don't draw.

I'll see what I can do!

Ah my first NSFW request! I've never drawn a trans character before, this'll be interesting!
Thank you, looking forward to see them in your style.
Thank you again for the chance!

The_biscuits_532

Scary Ancient Wombat

1.) Stephanie + Iza

2.) Lee + Zoltan.

I'll see what I can do!

I love it! I'm a total winter person lol so I never designed a more summer-y look for Steph but this works great!

I crossposted it to my own profile as I usually do with commissioned/ requested art. I hope that's okay with EmeraldWuff - I made sure to credit him for Lee and Zoltan. If not, I'll be happy to take it down.

I love it! I'm a total winter person lol so I never designed a more summer-y look for Steph but this works great!

I crossposted it to my own profile as I usually do with commissioned/ requested art. I hope that's okay with EmeraldWuff - I made sure to credit him for Lee and Zoltan. If not, I'll be happy to take it down.

Thank you! Since you said indoors I thought of putting them in something better for lounging, in my mind it was pajamas but since there's no styling to them you can have them be summer outfits instead.
I didn't know of either of your names on FA so I have gone back and added a link to both you and emeraldwuff on the post!

The_biscuits_532

Scary Ancient Wombat
Thank you! Since you said indoors I thought of putting them in something better for lounging, in my mind it was pajamas but since there's no styling to them you can have them be summer outfits instead.
I didn't know of either of your names on FA so I have gone back and added a link to both you and emeraldwuff on the post!
Yes I saw your comment earlier - thanks for pointing out that sleepy-me had accidentally implied me and Emerald were a thing lmao that was not my intention.

SFW

Neat! I have a few if you want to use them.

Fado: my main human.

And Baba Luna: a Human/Witch villain.

Feel free to use any if you want. And thanks again for the chance!

Next sketch sheet is up on FA! My brain just could not art today so it was good practice.

dofferz

ah!! thank you for the chance!!
Brief description of scene: them uhhh ‘hanging out’ in general terms if you’re getting what i’m putting down ú-ù
Character references: https://toyhou.se/7955094.bella/gallery

they DO both have anthro forms, hers more defined in art than his though. if you need any more detail regarding his id be down to making a quick sketch or smth!
SFW or NSFW: nsfw if possible... doesn’t have to be though!!

The_biscuits_532

Scary Ancient Wombat
I blame you for my current project lmao
Screenshot_20210224-183124.png

Summer dress time!

I loved how they turned out!
Thank you so much!

No problem! I'm glad you liked them!

ah!! thank you for the chance!!
Brief description of scene: them uhhh ‘hanging out’ in general terms if you’re getting what i’m putting down ú-ù
Character references: https://toyhou.se/7955094.bella/gallery

they DO both have anthro forms, hers more defined in art than his though. if you need any more detail regarding his id be down to making a quick sketch or smth!
SFW or NSFW: nsfw if possible... doesn’t have to be though!!

Another NSFW request! I'll let you know if/when it's drawn!

I blame you for my current project lmao
View attachment 102727
Summer dress time!

Ayyyy nice one! I'll take full blame hahaha