• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dominance or Submission: Which do you prefer?

Are you dominant or submissive?

• male dominant

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • female dominant

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • male submissive

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • female submissive

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • not sure/can't say

Votes: 15 19.5%

• Total voters

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
The true question is:
Are the Subs really what they say or are they fantasizing that I'm going to walk up and take them by the ear to the bedroom and
Hogtie them. Anyone serious best have their own gear. I don't buy it for you. And it's not cheap by any means.

The worst punishment of all. D:

Marching someone to the shops and making them buy things! You sadist!

Aleu

Deuces
The true question is:
Are the Subs really what they say or are they fantasizing that I'm going to walk up and take them by the ear to the bedroom and
Hogtie them. Anyone serious best have their own gear. I don't buy it for you. And it's not cheap by any means.

Does it count if said gear was lost?

Percy

o-o
I don't even know* what is going on in this thread right now

*My answer to the question

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
Does it count if said gear was lost?

I do have minimal gear atm for you Aleu. However because Furrys come in many sizes that is why
I normally expect them to shop and pick up the items needed that fit them. On line has many nice
reliable places to purchase and receive their gear. And they have sizing charts. Some items like head
Gear is fairly adjustable and will cover many people Body harnesses and gloves require measurements.
Now if you are serious I can recomend a nice place on line that has good gear at decent prices. That
kind of information needs to be handled through PM's do to the adult nature of things.

Aleu

Deuces
I do have minimal gear atm for you Aleu. However because Furrys come in many sizes that is why
I normally expect them to shop and pick up the items needed that fit them. On line has many nice
reliable places to purchase and receive their gear. And they have sizing charts. Some items like head
Gear is fairly adjustable and will cover many people Body harnesses and gloves require measurements.
Now if you are serious I can recomend a nice place on line that has good gear at decent prices. That
kind of information needs to be handled through PM's do to the adult nature of things.
Unfortunately, I barely can afford food so that will have to be put off. Though that does mean I can get creative when push comes to shove ;3
I'll keep that in mind for future reference though.

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
Unfortunately, I barely can afford food so that will have to be put off. Though that does mean I can get creative when push comes to shove ;3
I'll keep that in mind for future reference though.

Remember that Gear does not have to be purchased all at one time. I prefer that you get the nice leather cuffs with the riveted buckles and pieces where they can be locked. They run around twenty to fifty dollars a set depending upon the supplier and quality. They also come in wrist and ankle sizes of Small, medium and Large. Most of us fall into the medium category. Most leather strapped Ball gags run twenty to forty dollars again varying with the quality and what you want. Head harnesses run up over two hundred and again vary with what you want them to do. Many of the newer ones actually have a mouth area that can be fitted with many different attractants. (I'll leave that area up to your mind) So basic Cuffs. Ankles and a gag can be had for about a hundred bucks. if your really cheap they do sell the nice soft rope but unless you like to sit there and watch your Dom make nice wraps and knots in front of you. Leather is easier to use.

Death's_Companion

This sounds like a personal problem that the two parties involved need to work out with each other honestly. Like we can give some general advice but to whomever it concerns (which I'm guessing is you), they need to talk it out with their partner.

Communication is key. Ask him why he thinks you're selfish and in turn either voice your concerns or your reasons for refusing and maybe even come up with a compromise. Like Conker said, the dom should respect the sub's wishes and not press the subject or guilt them into doing anything they don't want to, but sometimes flat out refusal and no explanation doesn't really resolve much.

Of course if he's being forceful and manipulative and won't even compromise about it then it's better to just not be with him.
Its not me, I'm just the subs besg friend, (kinda like that person you find so wierd but at the same time awesome)

Oneiric

I guess I would say that I am submissive, it's just the way I am. I would be more outspoken if I could but I go to high school with a lot of judgmental jerks so I figure if I just keep to myself I can avoid a lot of extra stress and annoyance that I don't need. Thank god I am in senior year.