• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dominance or Submission: Which do you prefer?

Are you dominant or submissive?

• male dominant

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • female dominant

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • male submissive

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • female submissive

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • not sure/can't say

Votes: 15 19.5%

• Total voters

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Dominant. I grew up with two older brothers, so of course I became competitive and of course I wanted to be better than anyone else so I wouldn't be ignored. Fast-forward ten years later, and you get me, the egotistical douche who doesn't take shit from anyone. I talk down to people more than I'd like to admit.

...but I'm a nice guy. I don't instigate arguments and I don't look for trouble.

LadyToorima

Nyaa nyaa~
When it comes to everyday life, I'm pretty assertive. At work I tend to take the lead on projects, or set up a certain set of rules or guidelines I expect to be followed while working in my specific area. It is also this way with all my friends with the exception of one, and with my family as well.

When it comes to my relationship however, I'm very passive. I will put my foot down in a few rare occasions, but for the most part I pretty much do what I'm told. ><

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Honestly submissive is always the best. Work free pleasure bitches! Though it mostly works out to 50/50 because no one wants to do everything.

Guys halp. How do I poll.
Do I say guy because I'm a guy or woman for partner.
My brain hurts awfully bad now.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Let's see.. I don't generally like being dominant over others because that would make me look like an asshole, but I'd prefer not to think I am submissive because it would make me seem dependant on others and easily manipulated. I might be closer to being a submissive person than a dominant one, as my decisions are often swayed by others and I hate saying no to people, but I'm not going to vote. The categories seem too definite for my liking.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
I'm laid-back to hell!

But that's largely because I think that very little is important, within boundaries - like "what do you want to do tonight?"..

Outside of those comfortable boundaries, I'm a very assertive debater. I'm not inflexible in my opinions, but I can defend them quite strongly; I have an insane tenacity and strongly principled convictions, so I'm not easily swayed from core beliefs.

Most of the time, though, I'm too busy being laid-back to get into situations like that. <: let's go bowling, wee

Schwimmwagen

FEMALE DOMINANT. because I'm lazy

Only 3 people voted female dominant, but 5 people voted male submissive.

Oh my.

Edit: Wait, only 1 person voted female submissive

y'all is gei

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Whichever gets me sex :VVV

Neon Poi

I'm dominant all the way. I find that a lot of women tend to be dominant, more than some people would believe. That stereotype that women = submissive needs to go die.

I aggressively pursue anything that I care about, be that a job, a degree, or any other accomplishment. I know how to say no to people and put my foot down. I don't take shit from anybody.

Last edited:

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
I prefer jam on my toast instead of butter.

Wait, that is what this thread's about isn't it?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I'm not sure...

In academic or ethical situations and debates I like to be assertive and involved. It is, after all, an interrogation with reality.
In social situations I am unfortunately very passive and I will work to change that.
Sexy situations I've no idea, because that's never happened to me. :c

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
As a professional skullfucker, I can say I am 99.9% dominant. You massive cuntburger.

:V

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
I'm not sure...

In academic or ethical situations and debates I like to be assertive and involved. It is, after all, an interrogation with reality.
In social situations I am unfortunately very passive and I will work to change that.
Sexy situations I've no idea, because that's never happened to me. :c

I bet you'd be the biggest dom in the throes of passion.