• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dominance or Submission: Which do you prefer?

Are you dominant or submissive?

• male dominant

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • female dominant

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • male submissive

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • female submissive

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • not sure/can't say

Votes: 15 19.5%

• Total voters

MochiElZorro

Self-Appointed FAF Bitchmuffin
-headdesks-

I openly admitted my ignorance and my misconceptions and asked what exactly it was anyways... and despite admitting my ignorance and showing my willingness to learn... I get THIS? That says something very sad about the human race. If someone doesn't know something and wants to, you educate them. Yeesh.

What? No.
Dom, dominant, like to take control.
Sub, submissive, like to be controlled.
Ladies can be doms, boys can be subs, everyone can switch it up, et cetera. Gender isn't a part of it.

Sorry, shoulda been more clear, I meant the classic psychological gender roles... not physical gender or percieved gender. But at least you were more informative and helpful than SOMEONE *cough* Aleu *cough*. Thanks for that.... I think I get it now.

Aleu

Deuces
I openly admitted my ignorance and my misconceptions and asked what exactly it was anyways... and despite admitting my ignorance and showing my willingness to learn... I get THIS? That says something very sad about the human race. If someone doesn't know something and wants to, you educate them. Yeesh.

Sorry, shoulda been more clear, I meant the classic psychological gender roles... not physical gender or percieved gender. But at least you were more informative and helpful than SOMEONE *cough* Aleu *cough*. Thanks for that.... I think I get it now.
You don't have any right to claim the high horse while being passive aggressive

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist

Pretty sure if you just took a few minutes to read the last few pages of the thread you would have found a bunch of links that could have helped. Hell you could have just read the last few pages and figured that out.

Aleu's reaction has more to do with your assumption that this is a thing exclusive to being gay though. Which it isn't.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Aleu's reaction has more to do with your assumption that this is a thing exclusive to being gay though. Which it isn't.

Oh, jeez. There was no assumption; Mochi asked a question phrased in terms of his current understanding, all the while fully admitting he knew he didn't know.

You've just said that he should take the time to go and figure out the answer? Well, that's what he was doing - asking.

ED: And if we're going to blame him for being passive-aggressive (which, sure, he was) - let's not ignore about the "-facedesk-" response, which was passive-aggressiveness at its least helpful.

Last edited:

Aleu

Deuces
Oh, jeez. There was no assumption; Mochi asked a question phrased in terms of his current understanding, all the while fully admitting he knew he didn't know.

You've just said that he should take the time to go and figure out the answer? Well, that's what he was doing - asking.

And if we're going to blame him for being passive-aggressive (which, sure, he was) - let's talk about the "-facedesk-" response.
The answers were already in the thread if they bothered to take the time to read -which they didn't-

I don't bitch and moan about humanity simply because of a post on a forum, nor do I hold myself on a high horse. I acknowledge that every person is a jack-off with no exceptions.

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
I'm an older Fox and have played the Dom/Sub games. It takes two to tango as one can do with
your partner. It can also be part of a special group. If your going to play the game. If you are a true
Dom then you are. If you are a sub that will show really fast. People like to see the pictures and
imagine things. However, its very different when your the one with the bondage gear on you and
the Dom is strapping the gag into you're mouth.

Most players have their own gear. Dom's have it and most require their subs to own their own also.
Role play and fetish is up to the players or group. I've learned that you don't go to a B/D bar and
flirt with a Dom and pass out. Waking up was not a comfortable experience.

MochiElZorro

Self-Appointed FAF Bitchmuffin
Pretty sure if you just took a few minutes to read the last few pages of the thread you would have found a bunch of links that could have helped. Hell you could have just read the last few pages and figured that out.

Yes, because EVERYONE has that much free time. -_-

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Yes, because EVERYONE has that much free time. -_-

You probably could have looked it up in about 30 seconds, but I think we're going over this point too much. You know what it is now, so there are no longer any problems.

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
The highest vote is "male submission"...I'm shocked to find that out to say the least.

LemonJayde

No wait I hate you

Jabberwocky

bitch where
I actually am surprised by the fact that female doms outnumber male subs.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
Am I being asked if I give it or take it more than the other?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
I hope all the submissive men have equipment for me to use. Also I don't have sex with you .
I will have fun though!