• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Don Volpe OOC Lounge

zenmaldita

always hungry
Dear Players,

We're now reaching the climax of season 2 with more character development than anticipated! It's been a wonderful journey with you all and I like to thank everyone who participated. Thank you, you're awesome, and you are one of the many reasons we have successfully made such a fun RP together!

Now on to business! While we do get excited and can't help but comment on the happenings, I would like to ban OOC comments in the RP thread. It was fine before since things weren't so serious. Let's be honest, we had some plot going on in season 1 but now? Holy shit bananas!

I can imagine the amount of Alerts we get from all our @mentions, quotes, and multiple posts. This results to a lot of pages to go through, confusion, and a chance to miss important posts and announcements.

TLDR
  • OOC comments are now banned in the RP thread.
  • Please post all RP OOC comments here.
  • You can chat with each other here and discuss your next course of action. You can always keep it secret by messaging each other instead.
  • If you need to comment on a specific post from the RP, QUOTE IT HERE.
  • Spectators, Curious Non-Players, Readers, etc., feel free to interact with us here!
Let's make this easier for everyone =)

Love,
Zen

Last edited:

zenmaldita

always hungry

Per Character Summaries will be posted here.
View Full Artwork | View Full Colored Version

[Active] Aaron showed up at the party just before the restaurant had blown to bits. After dealing with (NPC) Zhivago and (NPC) Roxanne, he tracked his missing sister back to the Manor only to learn that she had gone home. He then continued his adventure and found himself tangled with conflict of multiple sides and a few sticky situations. Being a pacifist he refused to make any permanent damages and opt to assist his injured friends to evacuate to a hospital in Trieste.
[MIA] Berkana brought hell with her as she narrowly escaped an attack from shadow creatures from another dimension. With (NPC) Claudia's help, Berkana was given shelter at the manor and performed a ritual to question one of the creatures that managed to cross the lake. After the demon was dealt with, Berkana passed out but not before giving Claudia a heads up: Frogs are lucky creatures.
[Active] Croaks was lucky enough to be hired as extra security at the Manor - patrolling all night was easy money. However, their luck had turned for better (or worse) when they chose a bodyguard assignment. It's just one girl - how much trouble could she be? After the events that happened, Croaks found himself in a lot of trouble - fulfilling - but troublesome all the same. After successfully retrieving a small boat, he and (NPC) Claudia were able to evacuate most of the players and NPCs who need medical care.
[Retired/On Standby] Doc arrived at the Manor for a scheduled shot and check up - not knowing a war was stirring within it's vicinity. After she found out and experienced the chaos herself, she proceeded to go about everything like it was just any other day at the Volpe's. A few first-aids and a questionable surgery procedure later - she opt to leave with 1 girl breathing through a tube and 2 girls wiped of their memories of the spider doctor.
[Active] Dreva was a hired hitman by (NPC) Matteo Procione to lay waste to the Volpe Manor. He did his job expertly and killed a good amount of the Manor's staff. The head maid, (NPC) Celeste, made sure that the bear paid for his sins and took his leg with her to the grave - hoping he would bleed out. Fortunately, he managed to send a distress signal and escaped only to be found by (NPC) Old Don himself. After a few mind games, he was let go - with only the shirt on his back and a few to spend.
[Active] Edelweiss' med school tuition was being paid by the family and she only saw it right to pay her respects to the new don. Although things quickly spiraled to chaos at the party, she was safely transported to the manor. There she summoned the ghost of (NPC) Lady Volpe to get some information only to learn a secret more than a decade old. With a weird hunger for putting herself in danger, she offered herself to cast a powerful barrier magic unknown to her body and severely damaged what's left of it. She is now on her way to the hospital at Trieste.
[Active] Fiametta is one of the battlemaids in (NPC) Celeste's unit and had been late to the fight due to a passionate night before and a near-death encounter with a possessed guest. After securing the guest's wellbeing and giving the spirit a new body using her ex's corpse, they band together to fight the enemy. In the battle she lost several of her colleagues, and news of her new ally turning out to be a Procione was bad news she never wanted to hear. Now en route to Trieste, she's determined to keep the peace without hiding the truth from her boss.
[Active] Jack sparked a romance with heiress (NPC) Louisa St. Claire and have fought through hell during the Procione attack just to keep her safe. After a brief spiritual encounter, he sent Louisa home and found himself fighting his own spiritual battles. When dawn came, the demon Shadir had woke and almost ran amok if not for Fia's patience. After fighting with Fia, he later finds out that the demon he was hosting was one of the Procione's ancestors. Although he has mixed feelings about this, he feels it's only fair for him to be spared.
[Active] Malik is Don for 24 hours and have managed to weed out and kill confirmed traitors within his ranks and his household staff. Impressive but all came at a cost as many innocents still died due to (NPC) Matteo's one recruit - one Malik did not plan for. After a deal gone awry, the death of (NPC) Ricardo and (NPC) Zen, and the butchering of another hired gun, (NPC) Walter's parts, he is determined to deliver certain items and a certain person safely to Trieste.
[Active] Ribby was submitted to paralyzing ghouls, reeking undead, huge women, loud women, pokey women, and a couple of stabs in his limbs all in the name of good pay. Problems seem to find Ribby and one in particular was disarming a bomb! Nevertheless the lucky frogs lived for another day - not just for the money as he and Croaks continued to grow fond of their boss - and the dame. Determined to finish his job right, Ribby decided to stay close as possible to his assignment until they reach Trieste.
[Active] Rimna was a former special OPs agent that found himself rowing to the Manor one night while he was in search of other dangerous men. Luck was momentarily on his side as he was given shelter and provisions to continue his hunt until the attacks started. Wounded, Rimna is determined to keep his side of the bargain and live another day. Soon he found a way to contact his former teammates - people more dangerous than he is. He decided to stick with the Volpes in an attempt to ward off Kodi, someone who really wants to kill him.
[Active] Wulf was hired by (NPC) Zen to steal the "first bottle" for the Prociones only to have it returned to the Volpes when his former employers' were massacred. Unknown to most, he had a direct contract with (NPC) Matteo and attacked the Don in his monster wolf form. After a scuffle, he commanded his pack to protect the Volpe's female staff instead. Because of this, he was granted a room in the yacht and passage to the hospital in Trieste.
[MIA] Zyther was a war veteran and the former host of the demon Darizo. When the demon finally found him, it consumed his body so much it left nothing but meat and gore.

Last edited:
S

Steelite

I kinda missed my chance to join, and it's been going for way too long for me to catch up at this point... still, I'm amazed there'd be such an active RP going on.
If possible, may I get a bit of summary of the past/current events, as well as the brief info of the setting ? I'd love to join, if the pace of the RP isn't too fast for me and eventually I get left behind, ehehe...

Dreva

Lurker's gonna lurk
I kinda missed my chance to join, and it's been going for way too long for me to catch up at this point... still, I'm amazed there'd be such an active RP going on.
If possible, may I get a bit of summary of the past/current events, as well as the brief info of the setting ? I'd love to join, if the pace of the RP isn't too fast for me and eventually I get left behind, ehehe...

Well, the next season is coming soon. Maybe you can catch up from there. The hell has broken loose atm so yeah, even I have a bit hard time to catch up with the rapid paces.

S

Steelite

Well, the next season is coming soon. Maybe you can catch up from there. The hell has broken loose atm so yeah, even I have a bit hard time to catch up with the rapid paces.
Perfect ! I'm so gonna join in when it starts.

S

Steelite

Just... um... a bit of summary would really help too, please ? :oops:

Wulf Canavar

"He flashed a knowing grin...."
This vulgar display of power changed his mind - if he ever got the chance to grab hold of a phone or a computer, he was going to call for as many reinforcements as possible, and try to bolt the hell out of there .

((Grin. Sometimes in order for the story to reach the finale, what seems to be needed is a huge climactic battle. Your description of it being a vulgar display of power is what is making me grin. I hadn't thought of it that way until you said that. Trying to decide if it's a bad thing......))

Wulf Canavar

"He flashed a knowing grin...."
((Hi all,
I created all the raccoons for anyone to fight. But I was hoping the Dobermans would stay with Matteo. Please give me a chance to respond if you interact with them. Thanks!))

(( Perfect, thanks!

All goon raccoons and wolves are minor characters that anyone can fight and kill at will. So Benito is dead by gunshots. No problem there. Just needed to name b him to b show that Matteo cares for his people.

The two raccoons who kicked in the door are available to be killed

Dobermen and Bearded Dragon are medium characters. Should be a little more interesting, but major characters would be able to beat them, but Id prefer to have people ask.

Wolf and Matteo are major characters who shouldbt go down without an extremely cool fight scene or dramatic moment battle of wits before being defeated.

That's my thinking anyway.

And thanks!))

@zenmaldita
Looks like you deleted the post with the list of who's inside and who's outside the shield. Could you post that here?

-Wulf

A moment to recover from the overwhelming display of supernatural power would be nice but fate seemed to think not. Oh well- the chances of making it through this job alive seemed to be getting slimmer and slimmer by the hour, and one presumably had all the time in the world to think about stuff in the afterlife. It could wait.

Croaks wasted no time hauling Edelweiss' limp form into his arms and pulling her out of the intruders' line of sight while Ribby drew his gun and fired a few shots in the direction of the enemy, putting himself between them and their attackers to cover their escape. He managed to put a bullet in one of the raccoons' shoulders before ducking behind a large terracotta pot in the brush. A sharp pain had registered in his thigh but despite the sensation of blood trickling down his leg, a quick inspection revealed the graze wasn't particularly serious. And it definitely wouldn't slow him down.
Cautiously he crept close, staying out of sight until he leapt from the brush and delivered a sweeping kick that sent both of the raccoons tumbling to the floor. The one he'd already wounded was knocked senseless but the other staggered to his feet again- disarmed, but apparently still ready to fight. Ribby was upon him nigh instantaneously, clocking him with a gloved fist and sending him back to the floor. That seemed to be enough to end the scrap.

"And stay down, ya ninnyhammer!" He barked, straightening his hat and smoothing out his jacket.

Croaks had lost sight of his partner but he had a feeling Ribby could handle the situation without him. The loud ruckus coming from across the room seemed to confirm that, and he chuckled a bit at the sound of his partner's voice. "Don't go completely rattlecap just yet pal, party's only gettin' started." Croaks then looked down at Edelweiss- she was still conscious, which he assumed was good, but the poor gal had definitely seen better days. An irrational part of him felt responsible for letting her do this to herself- but on the other hand if she hadn't, there was a decent chance they'd all be full of bullet holes at the moment. Even besides, that was assuming he could have deterred her in the first place- Edelweiss was the sort of gal that just wouldn't be stopped once she'd set her mind on something.. He'd figured out that much already, and couldn't help a little smirk at his next thought.
Good luck Malik.

"You okay, doll? That was-- really.. Really somethin'." Now that they weren't getting shot at, the reality of the incredible power they'd all borne witness to only minutes prior was starting to set in and he couldn't help but feel a little breathless.

@Wulf Canavar (Gotcha covered. *Thumbs up*)

((Cool man, that's just what I wrote them in for!))

Last edited:

zenmaldita

always hungry
@zenmaldita
Looks like you deleted the post with the list of who's inside and who's outside the shield. Could you post that here?
Sure
Those inside the shield are
  • Wulf
  • Dreva
  • 12 feral wolves
  • 3 boats of raccoons for Procione
  • 2 dobberman recruits for Procione
map2.jpg

The center of power is in the conservatory that's why the barrier dome is positioned like so.

S

Steelite

Just wanna make sure : this RP in the modern life, and there's no magic, superpower or sci-fi high-tech involved, right ? Or is there something I should know before joining in ?

Diabolica

Hurpadurprup of the Sea
@Dreva

So far your scenes have been really exciting! *gives you the docs business card cccccc:

@Wulf Canavar

I kinda want Boris to encounter on of your guys BUT with where he is right now the most he can do is spot them. *I have a reply for this will post on the RP thread soon UvU

Dreva

Lurker's gonna lurk
I just hope that the magical stuff will be reset on the next season because I have totally lost grasp on the extent of supernatural power projections of each one of the characters. I'm just gratified that for this season my character doesn't have to deal much with magic except one bizarre encounter with a dying Volpe's servant.

Dreva

Lurker's gonna lurk
@Dreva

So far your scenes have been really exciting! *gives you the docs business card cccccc:

@Wulf Canavar

I kinda want Boris to encounter on of your guys BUT with where he is right now the most he can do is spot them. *I have a reply for this will post on the RP thread soon UvU

Hi, thanks for you compliment. I don't think I've come close to do it better than yours. TBH, I'm still struggling to refine my writing skills which evidently were much crude and less sophisticated than yours. My character is still much too singular in my opinion and I sought to emulate your example in making your characters very colorful.

zenmaldita

always hungry
I just hope that the magical stuff will be reset on the next season because I have totally lost grasp on the extent of supernatural power projections of each one of the characters. I'm just gratified that for this season my character doesn't have to deal much with magic except one bizarre encounter with a dying Volpe's servant.
Celeste is a persistent girl who kicked a demon out of her body =)))) she stronk

but not strong enough to kill you. uvu RIP Celeste. best girl.

I LOVE YOUR SCENE DREVA! Bellissimo! S3 wont have magic as much as S2
i just received requests to permit it and im like LOL Ok

I look forward oto work with you again