• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

zenmaldita

always hungry
The celebration was a success, however, the after party had been a complication.
Nevertheless, all tasks are accomplished with few collateral damage - albeit higher than I
predicted. I apologize for not anticipating such events and will make amends.
Thank you for this opportunity.
Un bimbo che non gioca, felicita ne ha poca.

Malik Volpe

On-Going and now accepting new players. If you want to catch up, you can
read through the RP with the help of the Event Guide & the Character Summaries.
To start pls. PM @Unicon to get involved in this month's event.

Last Updated by Admin: Sept. 13, 2018

SELF: Anyone can participate. You will be given choices and scenarios until you are
fully immersed. As a player, you can steer the story around your character freely.
FRIEND:
You may quote or @mention other players if you want them to be involved. Kindly
quote them when replying to avoid confusion.
FOE: Killing other players' characters is forbidden be it their main character or their NPCs.
You are allowed to injure them severely, however only their owner may decide their end.

This RP non-canon. Feel free to take parts you like and use as part of your backstory etc.
Keep it PG13 & abide the Forum Rules. Given the theme of this RP, try to avoid full details of
violence or sexual themes. Should it escalate, take it elsewhere.
If you are given a scenario, choice, or a reply by me or another player that disturb you,
please PM me and we can fix the mess in private.

ACTIVE NPCs the Admin Controls. All NPCs are not yet available for new players.
last updated: June 20, 2018

Mercedes (Rabbit) - one of Don Volpe's childhood friends. Sassy and capable.
Angelo (Spotted Jaguar) - one of Don Volpe's childhood friends. Softspoken and gentle.
O'Maley (Irish Wolfhound) - an old Volpe mafioso with 70+ years of experience. Old-fashioned,
father-like, and is secretly craving a good fight. Currently the captain of a yacht anchored a few
good kilometers from the manor.
Claudia (Wolfdog) - one of the household guards. Currently performing a task with a player.
Big Mama (Hippo) - the Manor's head house keeper. Loud, fun-loving, and theatrical. Injured.
Senior Don Volpe (Red Fox) - Stern and cunning 50+ year old. Gave up his position for growing
"senile". Just returned from his vacation and currently harassing a player.

Last edited:

JackJackal

Master Thief
*I accept the offer keeping an eye on the vixen while making sure my knife was well hidden in my fur*

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
[Accept The Offer]
"It's very kind of ya to invite me over miss. I'd not turn down an invitation for spirits."

zenmaldita

always hungry
*I accept the offer keeping an eye on the vixen while making sure my knife was well hidden in my fur*
You take one of the pool sticks and wait for your turn. You observe as one of the players, a seemingly harmless bunny, takes aim.
With one shot, two of the balls went down!
Meanwhile, an elderly beaver approaches you to say hello. "I haven't seen you around before. Where are you from?"

[Accept The Offer]
"It's very kind of ya to invite me over miss. I'd not turn down an invitation for spirits."
You take a sip without looking at the drink and found yourself with a fine glass of scotch.
A waiter walks past with a tray of strawberry champagne. Do you [Keep the Scotch] or [Call the Waiter and Exchange your Scotch for Champagne]?

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
You take a sip without looking at the drink and found yourself with a fine glass of scotch.
A waiter walks past with a tray of strawberry champagne. Do you [Keep the Scotch] or [Call the Waiter and Exchange your Scotch for Champagne]?

[Keep the Scotch]

Sweetness was generally something that never reached his palette. Preferring the harsh bite of Scotch towards other drinks.
"It's rather upbeat here, always nice to see people enjoying themselves"

zenmaldita

always hungry
[Keep the Scotch]
Sweetness was generally something that never reached his palette. Preferring the harsh bite of Scotch towards other drinks.
"It's rather upbeat here, always nice to see people enjoying themselves"

While you enjoy the scenery, a grizzly bear cub bumps into you - then another, and another!
3 cubs apologized profusely for their misbehavior and ran away in embarrassment. Though the shame was quickly forgotten as they started squeeling and laughing and delight once more as they ran around and through people's legs.
You remember your childhood days for a second. They were [Good, happy times and you smile softly] or [Bad times as you were scolded daily].

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
While you enjoy the scenery, a grizzly bear cub bumps into you - then another, and another!
3 cubs apologized profusely for their misbehavior and ran away in embarrassment. Though the shame was quickly forgotten as they started squeeling and laughing and delight once more as they ran around and through people's legs.
You remember your childhood days for a second. They were [Good, happy times and you smile softly] or [Bad times as you were scolded daily].

[Bad times as you were scolded daily]

Gaining a tighter grip on his scotch he tilted his head back and let the bitterness singe the back of his throat. Memories of his overpowering father had begun to set in, having to be forced as a cook in order to pay and cover his drunken arse. It's a life he escaped with some effort, but looking like the bear you were once afraid of takes a toll on a man.

JackJackal

Master Thief
You take one of the pool sticks and wait for your turn. You observe as one of the players, a seemingly harmless bunny, takes aim.
With one shot, two of the balls went down!
Meanwhile, an elderly beaver approaches you to say hello. "I haven't seen you around before. Where are you from?"
I keep a strait face as I answered him. "New York." I said in a flat tone.

zenmaldita

always hungry
[Bad times as you were scolded daily]
Gaining a tighter grip on his scotch he tilted his head back and let the bitterness singe the back of his throat. Memories of his overpowering father had begun to set in, having to be forced as a cook in order to pay and cover his drunken arse. It's a life he escaped with some effort, but looking like the bear you were once afraid of takes a toll on a man.
Your tight grip eventually lead to breaking the glass! Who knew you had such strength? The contents spilled on the floor and one of the shards got stuck into your paw.
You were bleeding but didn't feel a thing - and it didn't surprise you. The sound of breaking glass from your childhood was nothing new. You reached for the shard to pluck it out.
"What happened there, brother?" You look up and see grizzly bear. He looked like your age - but undoubtedly, the father of the three cubs who bumped into you.
"Let me have a look at that," he offered. Do you [Let him Patch you up] or [Pluck it Out Yourself]?

I keep a strait face as I answered him. "New York." I said in a flat tone.
The old beaver's eyes narrowed. "New York, eh?" His wrinkly calloused paws gripped the top of his walking cane. "Don't let anyone hear you say that here, young one." He said as he walked away.
"What an odd old man," you thought. "He smells like moss too."
Suddenly, you felt like you've been lighter than before. You check yourself and realized that your knife is missing.
The bunny from the pool table calls you. "Hey new guy, it's your turn!"
Do you [Go Play the Game] or [Look for Your Knife]?

(Come join us :3 you suggested this)

zenmaldita

always hungry
[Decline & Mingle]
i pat the beaver on the back "hey you know where the pisser is?"

The old beaver looks at you, confused.
After a brief moment of silence, he exclaimed. "Ah! See that red door over there?" He points at a door at the back of the main hall. Your eyes follow his directions. "Go through there and turn left."
You turn to give a quick thank you but he's gone.
"Turn left?" You thought. "What's on the right?"
You make your way to the door and [Turn Left as Insructed] or [Explore the Dark Corridor at the Right]

JackJackal

Master Thief
The old beaver's eyes narrowed. "New York, eh?" His wrinkly calloused paws gripped the top of his walking cane. "Don't let anyone hear you say that here, young one." He said as he walked away.
"What an odd old man," you thought. "He smells like moss too."
Suddenly, you felt like you've been lighter than before. You check yourself and realized that your knife is missing.
The bunny from the pool table calls you. "Hey new guy, it's your turn!"
Do you [Go Play the Game] or [Look for Your Knife]?

(Come join us :3 you suggested this)
[Look for Your Knife]
I couldn't risk not having my weapon. "Give me a sec. I need to find something." I tell the bunny as I walked away. I looked for the old beaver, If anyone stole my knife it was him!

lacelamb11

[Accept to Play]

The neurose ram locked eyes with the vixen, having hoped to keep a low profile in this seedy place while off on one of her whims. She seemed to belong, adorned in an ankle length fringey gown that teased the line between innocent fun and scandalous rendevezous. Her throat was parched from the smoke and the saundering around with a heart that jumped around in her chest, she waigered, so maybe this'll all be for the best anyway?

zenmaldita

always hungry
((Participants will be mentioned in your scenes. Feel free to interact with them))

[Look for Your Knife]
You quickly pace through the room, checking the floors - in case it was all a big mistake and you dropped it. You bumped into a waitress while doing so. "Can I help you with anything?" She asked, worried.
"Oh no----I", you stammered. What could you possibly say to avoid suspicion? "I was looking for my nephew! He ran off and I can't find him!"
Is that even a good alibi? Do they even allow children here? You looked around for clues to make your lies plausible.
You saw 3 Grizzly Bear cubs talking to a Polar Bear ----and the old Beaver talking to a Hyena. "THERE HE IS!" you almost shouted.
You tried your best to move between the crowd until you found yourself staring at an empty floorboard. He was gone again. You looked to your left, the Hyena was going somewhere.
Could they be connected. Does the Hyena have your knife now?
You [Follow the Hyena] or [Continue Looking for the Beaver]

[Accept to Play]
A Bunny in a black sequin dress handed you a pool stick and told you it was already your turn. "The new guy suddenly left," she explained.
You gulped at the sudden turn of events. You had hoped to wait a bit to plan your course of action - but here you are plunging in!
You take aim at the pool table, telling yourself to calm down. As you looked at the balls your eyes drift at an exposed thigh from the Vixen - sitting seductively at the end of the table.
"Nice dress," the Vixen says in a sensual raspy voice. You shot without knowing and a ball went down.
"Good shot, there!" The bunny gave your rear a quick pat. You [Laugh Nervously and Thank her for the Compliment] or [Get Embarrassed and Ask Not to be Touched]

[TURN LEFT AS INSTRUCTED]
While there, you could here mumbles. Is it from the walls? The ceilings? Was someone watching you take a piss?
Yikes.
You look around to make sure. Nothing seems to be off. But you did see that Suspicious Jackal staring at you before you headed out.
You [Shrug it Off and Go back to the Party] or [Look for the Suspicious Jackal]

JackJackal

Master Thief
[Follow the Hyena]

zenmaldita

always hungry
[Follow the Hyena]
You've learned enough in New York. A pickpocket is never alone; it's a vast network. "That Hyena definitely has my knife." You thought.
You went through the red door like he did.

[Look for the Suspicious Jackal]
It's not like piss was a new fetish or anything. I mean...you know a thing or two but, to have yourself suddenly peeped on is kind of unsettling.
"Okay, maybe it isn't that! Let's just clear something out" you thought.
You exit the loo and saw the Jackal heading towards you.

JackJackal

Master Thief

JackJackal

Master Thief
wheres what *he remebered picking up a credit card outside* oh is this your card?
I grab you by the collar of your shirt and pin you to a wall "My knife! Where is it!?"

zenmaldita

always hungry

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
knife!? what knife i just wanted to take a GODDAMN PISS. I push you off me and pin you to the floor with my foot "now calm down and ill help you find it