• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

HammerMasher77

Excitable Roleplayer
The family? Oh, the mafia. It seemed fairly obvious, so he felt no need to raise the question. "No, it's fine. I understand why you'd be wary of new people." Chinko couldn't feel *much* malice from this hound, though it seemed as if he could put up a hell of a fight, even in the worst scenario. I should try and be nice. "Nice to make your acquaintance, O'Maley." Chinko heard some slow-paced songs in the background, in a language he was not familiar with, and taking a look around, it appeared that the truth & dare game had ended.

zenmaldita

always hungry
@HammerMasher77

After the song finishes, another replaces it in English. You can hear the old hound singing along.
When a moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's amore

"Old silly song." He tells you.
It's odd how tame this party is. One can wonder if it really is as safe as it looks. Good thing

[You've prepared a hidden weapon] or [You're agile and quick to escape]

JackJackal

Master Thief
The game had come to a finish with truths said, dares done, and wagers won. While Louisa always chose truth, she could've easily lied all the same.

You wonder if anything she said before was true.

Then, the band starts to play slow love songs. They were all in Italian and you don't know the lyrics. However you noticed Louisa happily swaying in her seat, eyes closed and enjoying the music.

I decide to make a small move with her. "care to dance?" I asked with a smile holding my hand out to her.

HammerMasher77

Excitable Roleplayer
[You're agile and quick to escape]
Having figured he'd get caught carrying a weapon around (He'd never been the sneakiest fellow), he'd be relying on his quick feet to get out of a bad situation. Though being around O'Maley made him think. Maybe not everybody here is insane or trying to kill somebody. The hound seemed to be relatively calm, along with most of the partygoers. He took a sip from his water, and realized he hadn't replied to O'Maley yet. He put his drink on the table. "Sure sounds silly. The first line, at least."

((Would I mention you whenever I'm replying to a decision? Asking for future reference.))

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
when we get to my room that i tell the receptionist that i was old war comrades with the don and that i met him earlier that week at a juice bar in the city. "yeah he invited me to come or i guess he did" he laughed then asked "hey um can u send up the bartender?

zenmaldita

always hungry
@JackJackal
Louisa jumped at the suddeness but gladly accepted your invitation. "I'm a complete novice though, signore."

@HammerMasher77
The old dog nods and continued to hum along. You try to hum along as well - it's a pretty catchy tune! Your eyes look for emergency routes just in case it goes ugly. There's a fire exit near you and not much else besides the front door.

Meanwhile the bartender finishes his phonecall and goes to tend to you. "What can I get you, love?"

((you don't need to, I get alerts hust from replies. However if you're replying to someone else, pls quote or @mention them ^^))

@zyther kaldrok
The wolfgirl listened to you attentively and a felt a slight embarassment as she noted her boss' apparent tardiness. "I'm sure he didn't mean to keep you waiting - just took care of business, probably." She placed some towels, toiletries, a bathrobe and a pitcher of hot water for you.

"Angelo will be here in a minute." She says before closing the door.

JackJackal

Master Thief
Louisa jumped at the suddeness but gladly accepted your invitation. "I'm a complete novice though, signore."

"don't worry I am to." I told her as I lead her to the dance floor

lacelamb11

((but??))

"The new boss likes to travel. Where he goes, I go." She plucks a glass from a nearby waiter and looked at the pink and gold bubbles serenely. "We picked this up in a mountain town in the far east."

She smiles and takes a sip. "Where are you from, dear? I haven't seen you before."

((damn @zyther kaldrok you naughty hahah))

"Alright then, love. What do you want to eat?"

She smiles at you and they continue the game.
Maybe it was someone from the past or someone you didn't know. Shouldn't matter, right?

Whoever it was, she thinks it's best not to tell you.
"Ah, it sounds like a fun time! I suppose you two are close, or he's a spontaneous man like that? I'd rather not pry, but travelling does seem fun." She took another sip, her inhibitions beginning to falter as she felt more in the mood for a good time than keeping her guard up. After all, why not enjoy her time here, she thought to herself.
"I work at a bar across town. We serve non-alcoholic drinks." She fiddled with the shiny fabric of her skirt, a giggle rising out of her for a reason unknown to anyone at the bar.

zenmaldita

always hungry
"Ah, it sounds like a fun time! I suppose you two are close, or he's a spontaneous man like that? I'd rather not pry, but travelling does seem fun." She took another sip, her inhibitions beginning to falter as she felt more in the mood for a good time than keeping her guard up. After all, why not enjoy her time here, she thought to herself.
"I work at a bar across town. We serve non-alcoholic drinks." She fiddled with the shiny fabric of her skirt, a giggle rising out of her for a reason unknown to anyone at the bar.

"The new bar? Yes he's been there and commended the hospitality." She praises, almost forgetting your question. "The place didn't have a permit yet but he doesn't seem to mind. He's....more of a whimsical man than spontaneous."

She reaches for a snagging hem on your skirt and helps you straighten it out.

"Everything he does is planned, my lamb."

JackJackal

Master Thief
As you dance, Louisa slips and falls backwards. You promptly catch her, your faces near.
"Sorry~" she smiles sheepishly.
Classic.
Now was my chances! I smiled at her and surprised her with a kiss to her lips!

zenmaldita

always hungry
Now was my chances! I smiled at her and surprised her with a kiss to her lips!
image.gif

Louisa's entire face turn bright red up to her ears. She wraps her arms around your neck and pecks your lips lightly.

wildcard8779

Looking somewhat perplexed at the entirety of the situation, i just remained calm and collected...even if things wouldn't have worked out that smoothly, excitement would have surely ensued.
Although, i thought to myself, i will definitely keep mr. pinstripes in mind. Who knows? Maybe he will turn out better than worse......maybe.
But, thinking to myself, i would like to figure out what is going on around here, if anything.
"Alright, i suppose it would be polite to give, then receive. I would hate to be the rude guest of yours. (Tell her the truth)
The name is Demos, and it is my pleasure. And no, I'm not from around here. Maybe you could show me around sometime, get familiar with the area?"

JackJackal

Master Thief

zenmaldita

always hungry
"Aw come on lousa. I know you you can do better than that." I teased her

Louisa pouts, wrinkling her nose.
She pulls up to reach you again but you teasingly pull away. "Jaaaaaaack~" she whines while laughing. "Get back here~!!!"

((haver mercy on poor Loulou!))

JackJackal

Master Thief
"you gotta earn the kiss first" I chuckled keeping my distance.
Louisa pouts, wrinkling her nose.
She pulls up to reach you again but you teasingly pull away. "Jaaaaaaack~" she whines while laughing. "Get back here~!!!"

((haver mercy on poor Loulou!))

zenmaldita

always hungry
Looking somewhat perplexed at the entirety of the situation, i just remained calm and collected...even if things wouldn't have worked out that smoothly, excitement would have surely ensued.
Although, i thought to myself, i will definitely keep mr. pinstripes in mind. Who knows? Maybe he will turn out better than worse......maybe.
But, thinking to myself, i would like to figure out what is going on around here, if anything.
"Alright, i suppose it would be polite to give, then receive. I would hate to be the rude guest of yours. (Tell her the truth)
The name is Demos, and it is my pleasure. And no, I'm not from around here. Maybe you could show me around sometime, get familiar with the area?"
"A pleasure to meet you Demos," she hands you a pool stick. "I do hope you find someone to show you around as I'm with someone."

"I'm single!" A white Bunny in a red sequin dress popped between you two. "Hey hot stuff~" she winks.

"Yes you are, Mercedes." The Vixen puts both hands on the Bunny's shoulders. "Perhaps you can show our new guest around after the game?"

"I'm game if he's game."

zenmaldita

always hungry
"you gotta earn the kiss first" I chuckled keeping my distance.
Louisa slides her right leg between yours, wraps one and yanks it - making you fall instead. She catches and cradles you.

Caught by surprise, you weren't able to dodge her soft lips. "You got out maneuvered, Jack." She says with a cheeky grin.

HammerMasher77

Excitable Roleplayer
"I'll have a Martini." It seemed to be the only type of drink that could come to Chinko's head, besides a water -he didn't exactly go to bars very often- but he got a feeling he wouldn't exactly be seen in the brightest light if he just kept ordering water. He then continues to hum to the song. This song's pretty good, Chinko thought to himself. Despite the odd lyrics, the rhythm is kept constantly throughout the song, and it's pretty good.

JackJackal

Master Thief
Louisa slides her right leg between yours, wraps one and yanks it - making you fall instead. She catches and cradles you.

Caught by surprise, you weren't able to dodge her soft lips. "You got out maneuvered, Jack." She says with a cheeky grin.
"Impressive. I knew raccoons were sly but I didn't know that they could be this fast...or beautiful." I smirked.