• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Done anything fun today? Or done something that made you feel good?

Nihles

Pet foxxo
I hope this thread continues to be a thing! It makes me feel good to browse through and see all the furs talk about their highlights ^_^

Today I got out of work early and got to play vidya with some buddies out of high school. No work tomorrow on account of taking the day off to see Beartooth among others at a festival!

Nihles

Pet foxxo
I am having a family get together at my house today, to welcome my sister home from Deleware. She's been gone a year and a half. It should be fun, but family drama can sometimes cause trouble. Hope it goes well.
Hope it went well! Family can be both a great source of comfort but can also be great stress!

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Watched all of season 1 of Rick and Morty. First time i've ever watched it and it's hilarious:)

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Managed to play a few good rounds of Mario Kart with my friends. Score was tight but pulled that #1 spot :D

M

Massan Otter

This morning I cycled up to the reservoir near me to have a swim. When I was out in the middle of the water, an 8" trout leapt out of the water right in front of me, which was sort of cool. Unfortunately I'm only an otter on the internet, so was unable to grab it and call it lunch...

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Hope it went well! Family can be both a great source of comfort but can also be great stress!
It went as well as could be expected!

Just put a new alternator in my mini van. Pain in the ass!!

O

Okami_No_Heishi

I woke up with back pain. Gotta go fix a water leak. My kids are having a movie night with their DND friends. They are gonna watch Monty Python And The Holy Grail and The Life Of Brian, while me and Bhutrflai are gonna go see our friend bartender at her new job. We always have fun at cool drinking holes.☺

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
My crab molted! I haven’t been feeling well but when I saw that I got so happy.

D

Deleted member 111470

I ate a whole bunch of watermelon today and then went shopping and that feels good.

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Going to clean up and dig a fire pit in the back yard...the new house my spouse and I bought is finally starting to feel like a home.

Dongding

The sheep
I got a lot of progress done on a piece I was procrastinating. It was because I got a new watch from someone I really admire. <3

I've been picking away at it for the longest time but I got a massive chunk of it done to the point where I might finish it tonight, outright.

stimpy

I'm only a minor alcoholic
I picket a trifecta which returned $70AUD, from $6 i into $70 i aint complaining

S

ScrewLoose

Watched Monty Pythons the Meaning of Life.
I almost shat 'em at the part with
Mr Creosote

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Me and Bhutrflai went to a new bar! Our favorite waitress from the Vortex now works at this new place. It had great food and great ambiance. New watering hole!! We had a great time!