• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Done anything fun today? Or done something that made you feel good?

Pandox_Paradox

It looks like a stick figure wearing sunglasses
It was my grandmother's birthday today, so I spent most of my day visiting her. Made her, her favorite cake from scratch (Lazy Daisy cake for those with sweet toothes lol), cleaned her house, then weeded her flower bed since she hasn't been able to for awhile. She rewarded me with a container of her delicious pot roast stew I haven't had in years! All in all, it was a really great day.

bhutrflai

Okami The Wolf is my crazy half!
It was my grandmother's birthday today, so I spent most of my day visiting her. Made her, her favorite cake from scratch (Lazy Daisy cake for those with sweet toothes lol), cleaned her house, then weeded her flower bed since she hasn't been able to for awhile. She rewarded me with a container of her delicious pot roast stew I haven't had in years! All in all, it was a really great day.
What a precious day! For you both, I'm sure!!

bhutrflai

Okami The Wolf is my crazy half!
I worked the 1st of my last 3 days of being in a chiro office. I'm only there 1 day each week, so it'll take 3 more wks, but it's a big turning point in my career.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
I shot off 33 rounds of 9mm into a steel target.. and I finished a drawing today.

Can't share it because its BDSM.. literally can't say inspired as there's a muzzle involved.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I finished a picture for myself that I think came out excellently. Of course there's a few things poor about it but overall I really am proud of how it came out. I just love the magic~!

28130272@400-1532665720.jpg

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I finished a picture for myself that I think came out excellently. Of course there's a few things poor about it but overall I really am proud of how it came out. I just love the magic~!

28130272@400-1532665720.jpg

Ooh, great job!!:)

As for me, not as yet, but i will be going to drawing club at uni in a couple of hours.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Ooh, great job!!:)

As for me, not as yet, but i will be going to drawing club at uni in a couple of hours.
Thank you~!

I hope you find something fun soon!

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Oh, forgot to mention: After waiting nearly four months (since April 6th), a few days ago, Taylor's finally shipped my gun. I have this:

... heading for a gunshop near Goon's Gun Works, to be "Goonerized". The full competition monty. Took so long for Taylor's to ship due to delays in getting their Black Rock finish done. Something like this has been on my bucket list for many years.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
So I am very interested in getting into needlepoint. (Embroidery) and my favorite has always been hardanger. Everyone always told me no too hard no don’t.

My mother in law just loaded me up with all kinds of books to borrow and supplies to practice with...because she’s a professional needleworker. She even did point lace veils for my wife and I and she teaches seminars all over the country. I have gotten thousands of dollars worth of stuff and tips just because I am liked and married her daughter. She even said she’d send me new charts and let me test them! Very excited.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Still wiping the tears a bit

I

Infrarednexus

My college invited a professional magician to perform for us and I got one of the best seats to see the whole thing.

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
I went to the dollar store with my brother and bought cheap horrible emoji plushies. I mean it was fun but probably not productive