• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Don't eat me!

BloodYoshi

Especially you wolves, believe me when I tell you I don't taste very good. D:

Anyway, Chill the Coyote is my name, I'll try to stay active around here.

thelonelydragon

Wheeeeee!
Hello and welcome to the forums.
Don't worry, we don't eat new members...it's in the rules or something.

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Welcome to the forums, I hope you make tons of new friends and enjoy your time on this forum. I don't really eat other furries just give them nice big hugs! -hugs ya-

greetings and welcome:D, and don't worry about getting eaten, it wont happen...

Seras

Welcome, title sounds like your into that being eaten fetish thingy though o.x

foxkun

ChillCoyotl said:
Especially you wolves, believe me when I tell you I don't taste very good. D:

Anyway, Chill the Coyote is my name, I'll try to stay active around here.

*nibbles on yer ear* but coyotes are yummy!!!!

Xipoid

Cameras
Wait, so like, I can't eat you? What about if you just happen to fall into my mouth on accident while I'm already eating something? That's an accident right?

BlitzWolf

*A familiar face walks into the room, catching the words of the new coyote, and bringing a wicked smile across his muzzle.*

Lemme just say this, Chill....I don't eat other furs in that more conventional sense. *winks and chuckles* However, I am a very friendly wuff that you needn't worry about eating you...so long as you give me a cuddle from time to time. So welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay with us.

TORA

Banned
Banned
If your name was ChiliCoyotl (chili...), it would be a different story. Welcome! :)

Rhainor

Rawr.
Welcome aboard.
Atra esterní ono thelduin.

(...If you recognize that second line, you instantly qualify as "officially awesome" in my book. Bonus points if you know the corresponding response!)