• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Dont hate me, but free comission..?

NoxTheDutch

Hi, sorry to ask, but I was wondering if you had any free time and felt like drawing...maybe you'd help me with my fursona! The name is Nox, it needs to be darker colors and is a dutch angel dragon..I really would appreciate the help! Im rather new to the fandom still so..please?~

NoxTheDutch

Basically that..

Attachments

• Nox.png
    Nox.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 105

Tetrachroma

"nEw UsEr"
yup. She created them and then everyone wanted to copy it for some reason.
It's an extremely appealing design. (Of course, that doesn't imply you have to like it)

Like, I thought I would never like completely made-up species, but then I discovered Telephone's design. Damn brilliant.

NoxTheDutch

How long has telephone been around? Dutch angel dragons have been popping up all over the place recently.
(just as a reference point, I've been gone from the fandom for five years. Just got back about a month ago.)
Ummm I'm not exactly sure to be honest..I'm gonna have to say 2 or 3 years..maybe more ^^' But I'm not really sure..

NoxTheDutch

yup. She created them and then everyone wanted to copy it for some reason.
Well, as long as you follow the guide lines everything is dandy. Ino likes how much the family (I'm not sure what else to call it at the moment) has grown. I'd be pretty damn proud if I made up a species and it was as loved as the Dutchies!

T

TeslaSkunk

I personally think it's just a fad, like sparkledogs and cruxes.
I used to have a friend who would change sonas like wildfire, and one of them i believe was a crux...... i instantly knew it was something that would die out eventually

Raddy Fox

Raddy
Give me a week or so. I'll have a chat with you about colours and design at some point, prolly via DM. Could you link me your FA?

Raddy Fox

Raddy
Do you have a FurAffinity account? The arty counterpart to this forum? I'll contact you later to talk about how you want it to look, but probably on there.

NoxTheDutch

Do you have a FurAffinity account? The arty counterpart to this forum? I'll contact you later to talk about how you want it to look, but probably on there.
Um, I do..but I never really check it..(I fell asleep, sorry. ) I'm pretty sure its LoveMeSenpai..not 100% it might be LoveMeSempai..nehh..