• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Don't Know who to go with!

OnlyWolf

I will be going to AC 2010 this year! :D I'm really exited! But, I have absolutley no idea who to go with or what to do when there is no event going on at that moment. Keep in mind I have never been to a con before so I have no Idea what to expect. o_O'

RoseHexwit

Puts the "fang" in "fangirl".
Try to go with friends. It's more fun that way, and you'll have someone to hang out with so the crowds don't overwhelm you.

When nothing's going on, there's still plenty to do. Walk around and take pictures of other furs. Nap. Eat. Draw. Play video games. Or, if possible, go fursuiting yourself. :3

OnlyWolf

Try to go with friends. It's more fun that way, and you'll have someone to hang out with so the crowds don't overwhelm you.

When nothing's going on, there's still plenty to do. Walk around and take pictures of other furs. Nap. Eat. Draw. Play video games. Or, if possible, go fursuiting yourself. :3
My friends won't go!! Dx I didn't tell them I was going to AC, just that I was going to Philly. :eek: It would be awesome if one of them could come but they are just not into that kind of stuff... :(

@guayza: You could come with me! XD I Havn't gone yet LOL! :3c