• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Don't you just hate it when mom is a car

Asteroo

Bottom Feeder
my mom keeps running me over and making squelching noises at me, I'm not too sure what to do about it. Just last night she stubbed my toe and I screamed curse words at her and then the dog said ow for me and i just don't want to sleep because the mom is a car and the dog is a toe that stubbed my toe on a car that is also my mother.

can anyone relate to this? im yet to find someone who shares a life that is rather similar to my own ;c

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
mom.jpg

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
XXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh my goodness, what's happening to these forums today?! I wake up to dozens of cute things happening, and now this, I can't help but feel like I drank an eccentric potion that warms my heart.

I mean... If this was not intended to be amusing, I'm sorry. You and your toe/dog deserves much better than this, and I really don't know what to say about it. ._.

TimFox

my mom keeps running me over and making squelching noises at me, I'm not too sure what to do about it. Just last night she stubbed my toe and I screamed curse words at her and then the dog said ow for me and i just don't want to sleep because the mom is a car and the dog is a toe that stubbed my toe on a car that is also my mother.

can anyone relate to this? im yet to find someone who shares a life that is rather similar to my own ;c
You're still lucky Dx I confess:

My mother is a bulldozer - I'm half bulldozer Dx

I

Infrarednexus

Yeah, cars tend to do that. She probably needs her oil changed. It's a natural part of the automotive cycle of maturity. Cars need new oil every month, and will get violent during the changing period. You'll see episodes of honking, burning rubber, and hit and run.

Do not under any circumstance ask your car if they need their oil changed. It only pisses them off.